Are you an asshole?

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
when you are getting ready for work in the morning.
do you ever think to yourself? "Am I an asshole?"..i sometimes think i do assholish things, and every one of us knows of an asshole...but i regret the things i do sometimes that could be construed as asshole..and i also know there is a time when nothing but asshole will suffice.
is the fact im evaluating it make me an asshole? or does it prove that i am not an asshole.
?

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
if you're wondering whether or not you are... eek! you could be at least a prime candidate.

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
we all are at one end of our body. the better question is can you sniff out an asshole

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
Originally posted by: meltdown75
if you're wondering whether or not you are... eek! you could be at least a prime candidate.

:( i dont want to be an ASSHOLE!:(

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
I'm a total asshole and I know it.

Excuse me while I go fvck your girlfriend.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: ncircle
Originally posted by: meltdown75

:( i dont want to be an ASSHOLE!:(

you're fine by me until you prove otherwise. so :beer:, mr. Non-Asshole!

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
I think everyone can be at some point for whatever reason but there are several on this forum that excel at it almost making it an art form. What's more is they seem to derive pleasure from being assholes and being thought of as such.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle
Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces,
While handicapped people make handicapped faces.

omg...i shouldnt laugh, but that was hilarious. :laugh:

<-- going to hell for laughing at that :(

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
i guess there are different kinds of assholes.
but i do make conscious effort to not be an asshole or not be what i interpret as an asshole.
but i always wonder is the asshole im pointing the finger at for reference is pointing the finger back at someone like myself for their blueprint asshole?

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I am definitely an asshole, and I get reminded of that fact every now and then

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Yes sometimes I wonder about it and in some ways I am one, and not in others. All of my aholishness is simply a response to the stupid people around me who deserve the treatment they get.

God, what an assholish statement to make! But it's true.

icejunkie

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2004
I do a lot of assholish things at work, but I've already given the impression that I joke/kid around a lot so most of it doesn't get taken seriosuly...