Are You A Werewolf - Forum Game 14 - *GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS*

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
So is there for sure a jailer in this game? If so, go ahead and jail me. I am not a power role. I'd rather not get shot in the night, but it really doesn't matter.

actually there is no COP
since the mafia choose the power roles
and mafia try to play a good role
he used a role that knew it was not into play
or else someone else could come out and say mafia you are a liar i am the cop

so there is no COP

dustb0wlkid

Jul 16, 2010
actually there is no COP

since the mafia choose the power roles

and mafia try to play a good role

he used a role that knew it was not into play

or else someone else could come out and say mafia you are a liar i am the cop

so there is no COP

This is actually pretty solid logic.

PenguinPower

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2002
Night 1:

A ghostly figure cloaked is a sea of black rushes through the dark of night. Hopping over duct work, he floats between buildings finally coming to rest in the corner of the roof of the bank, the tallest building in town. Gracefully, and without effort, the figure produces a scoped rifle with a tripod and sets it up on the railing. Taking aim, he sees his target pacing back and forth on the ground below. He aims. The bolt is pulled back, and he takes a breath as his finger settles on the trigger.

“Squeeze, don’t pull. No breath.” The figure runs this mantra through his mind as he slowly moves the rifle in sync with the pacing target below.

“1.” He counts silently in his head as his target stops for a moment, looking up at the moon.

“2.” The target begins to move again, slowly walking towards the hot dog stand a few yards away.

“3.” A sharp crack rings out, and the target’s head explodes as if a firecracker had exploded within a watermelon. The body drops to the ground, and a ring of keys falls out of his pockets. El Fenix, the
Jailkeeper
is dead!

“Shit!” screams Charmonium, “Bad intel.” He quickly packs up his gear and turns to make his getaway only to face the barrel of a snub-nosed pistol pointed squarely at his head.

“Thanks for the help,” the figure exclaims with a hint of glee. As his eyes begin to adjust, Charmonium recognizes the person who stands before him.

“You! Wh-“ His words stop as the hammer of the pistol strikes the cartridge sending a .38 caliber bullet straight between his eyes. Charmonium’s body slumps slowly against the railing, and the unknown figure turns to walk away smiling even more than he had.

Charmonium the
Vigilante
is dead!

*Day 2 Begins*

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
“You! Wh-“ His words stop as the hammer of the pistol strikes the cartridge sending a .38 caliber bullet straight between his eyes. Charmonium’s body slumps slowly against the railing, and the unknown figure turns to walk away smiling even more than he had.
Noooooo!!! Not in the face. Never the face. :(

I'm assuming it's just a coincidence that the mafia picked me for a power role and I just happened to be their first kill. If they knew who I was, then they would also know the players in the power roles and probably one of the other 2 would have been more valuable to them. Although the vigilante does pose a more immediate threat.

I'm going to have to work on being less convincing in the future. :(

PenguinPower

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2002
Noooooo!!! Not in the face. Never the face. :(

I'm assuming it's just a coincidence that the mafia picked me for a power role and I just happened to be their first kill. If they knew who I was, then they would also know the players in the power roles and probably one of the other 2 would have been more valuable to them. Although the vigilante does pose a more immediate threat.

I'm going to have to work on being less convincing in the future. :(

To clarify, the Mafia picked the power roles; however, they did not choose who received them. They were assigned randomly to the townies.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
To clarify, the Mafia picked the power roles; however, they did not choose who received them. They were assigned randomly to the townies.
Thanks. I didn't think so. It wouldn't make any sense to give them the identities but it's good to understand the mechanism. :)

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Wow, I'm floored. We had an awesome day 1 lynch, but that night result certainly could have gone better.

One interesting thing is that since we know only 3 village power roles exist, whoever has the last power role will know if anyone else tries to fake it. (It's not me BTW, Vanilla Townie all the way).

Assuming alive's theory is correct, we either have an innocent girl or a tracker. I'm not sure I agree with alive's theory though, I think it's likely to be correct, but it could also have been some ploy to get the cop to out his own identity for a night kill which backfired miserably.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightRider View Post
Vote jujufish

Something is fishy.
Why? I don't see how he could be a baddie, he would have been knowingly switched his vote to his gangster boss and allowing 2 of his own allies to die in the lynch.

My pick is akenbennu. It should be obvious why- just look at the voting record.

edit: oops. edited instead of copy/pasting this old post. tried to fix it, blah.

Last edited:

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
Vote jujufish

Something is fishy.

LightRider
jujufish vote dixy and gave em the opportunity to vote also for dixy and we killed 2 bad guys in day 1
so

jujufish and alive that are responsible for killing 2 bad guys day 1 are a safe bet

the problem is we do not know if the jail keeper tried to jail krazy or not

akenbennu

Jul 24, 2005
LightRider
jujufish vote dixy and gave em the opportunity to vote also for dixy and we killed 2 bad guys in day 1
so

jujufish and alive that are responsible for killing 2 bad guys day 1 are a safe bet

the problem is we do not know if the jail keeper tried to jail krazy or not

I can go with this.

Lightrider

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Chirp, changing your vote to the current favorite seems like a mafia thing to do. Easy way get a kill without looking suspicious.
Any other reason than he has a lot of support for death?

EDIT: actually post 136 you questioned his voting for Juju but then voted akenbennu

Last edited:

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
I'll go Lightrider but based on that result Alive and Juju and for that matter Chirp could be up next.

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
I'll go Lightrider but based on that result Alive and Juju and for that matter Chirp could be up next.
If anything, we're the least suspicious people as we are the two directly responsible for taking out not one, but two baddies right before the end of day 1.