Are you a Digg user?

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Please answer the poll honestly.

Just doing a bit of research into the digg.com model for a project. Please post any comments you have about the digg.com site.

If you don't use digg or don't know what it is...well thanks anyways:)

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005
/.4Lyfe!

That having been said though, I doubt that digg is going anywhere anytime soon.

TheTony

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2005
Oops, voted for "Yes" on question 3. Meant to vote "no", though I think the hype will quiet down from where it's at now.

I like Digg, but whenever I've tried to submit a story, it's already been posted, by minutes, hours or days. Almost not worth it, unless the story is a niche one.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Originally posted by: TheTony
Oops, voted for "Yes" on question 3. Meant to vote "no", though I think the hype will quiet down from where it's at now.

I like Digg, but whenever I've tried to submit a story, it's already been posted, by minutes, hours or days. Almost not worth it, unless the story is a niche one.

If it was a niche story, it probably would never get dugg to the home page anyway. Unless it was about Apple... then it would hit the home page in 15 minutes thanks to all the Apple fanboys there :(

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
Digg is awesome. I try to check it once a day for the most up to date and interesting tech articles of the day. I don't think its a fad and will only grow in popularity... that is until something better comes along.