Are the ATI/HL2 coupons still good?

tennesota

Lifer
Aug 9, 2000
I'm trying to find the web page where you can download the current HL games, I think it's called something like 'premier pack'.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Is anyone seriously going to buy this game now? When it first was announced to come out LAST YEAR I was interested in it. Now after all this bullshit, I really am starting to doubt it was close to being done, and that whole hacker things was either a ploy set up by Valve, or that hacker note saying that the stuff leaked was all that was developed was true. A game that has been being developed for as long as HL2 was supposed to be, does not have unforeseen problems of this magnitude.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Just look at Team Fortress 2 which was released in 2000.. er.. 2001... er... 2007?

But yeah when it comes out I'll buy it. I find it tough to hold a grudge against a game company because they delivered a product late. If its an amazing game like it should be, then I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Marauder911
Is anyone seriously going to buy this game now? When it first was announced to come out LAST YEAR I was interested in it. Now after all this bullshit, I really am starting to doubt it was close to being done, and that whole hacker things was either a ploy set up by Valve, or that hacker note saying that the stuff leaked was all that was developed was true. A game that has been being developed for as long as HL2 was supposed to be, does not have unforeseen problems of this magnitude.

Wasn't HL1 like 18 months late? Boy, it really suffered for the delay. I'm sure HL2 will be a hit or not on its own merits. I know I may not be as excited now as I was 10 months ago, but I'll still buy the day its released.