Are the AT Beta Forums still up?!?!?!??!

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
I thought we were going to have the forums here upgraded a while back. What ever happened to that? Did they run in to a problem with the beta?

ClueLis

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2003
Originally posted by: iloveme2
I thought we were going to have the forums here upgraded a while back. What ever happened to that? Did they run in to a problem with the beta?

I think they're still waiting for all the Subscriber subscriptions to run out. Not sure though.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: ClueLis

I think they're still waiting for all the Subscriber subscriptions to run out. Not sure though.

when will that be?

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Originally posted by: ClueLis
Originally posted by: iloveme2 I thought we were going to have the forums here upgraded a while back. What ever happened to that? Did they run in to a problem with the beta?
when will that be?

Welcome MattCo.
Your subscription details are as follows:
Subscription Start Date: June 18, 2003
Subscription End Date: June 18, 2004
Your subscription runs out in 104 days.
back to the forums.

ClueLis

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2003
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
AT beta forums...?

FuseTalk (the forum software arm of AT ;)) put out a beta version of their next software package and let us test it out for a while.