are most Muslims who live in Western culture hypocrites?

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
I wouldn't say that most Muslims living in the western world hate our way of life, that's pretty ignorant.

Paul98

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2010
They are no more hypocritical than anyone else who is christian or most other religions.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
They are no more hypocritical than anyone else who is christian or most other religions.

yeah.. most christians hate our way of life, even though it's based still to a large extent on their religion.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
Besides, most people are hypocrites. are you saying you dont realise this?

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
erm.. really?

This is why they hate "our women" wearing revealing clothing.

Umm really, "most" requires at least 51%. Yes there are muslims with beliefs similar to what you've stated and yes they probably are hypocritical but again this is not the majority in my experience.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
Umm really, "most" requires at least 51%. Yes there are muslims with beliefs similar to what you've stated and yes they probably are hypocritical but again this is not the majority in my experience.

I disagree. It is most. if you're asking for proof, can you prove the contrary point?

these people who live here and claim to hate our societies should be deported. This may seem "illiberal", but so what these people don't even endorse liberalism or human rights, do they?

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
I disagree. It is most. if you're asking for proof, can you prove the contrary point?

these people who live here and claim to hate our societies should be deported. This may seem "illiberal", but so what these people don't even endorse liberalism or human rights, do they?

No I can't prove that and I am not asking for proof, simply stating an OPINION, which is what your statements are as well. But obviously you are not open to a discussion with someone who has different views than yourself. Also your childish request for me to provide proof to the contrary point is ridiculous. It's like a Christian asking me to PROVE there is NO god. Evolution, history, etc. can prove that things did not happen like the bible says, but there is no way to PROVE there is no god.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
lol.. you wanted me to ask for proof, and i was asking if you held as such.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Let's just say that 51% don't like revealing clothes. Should they be deported for not liking revealing clothes, presumably along with everyone else who doesn't like revealing clothes?

Or is there another example of something they don't like that you feel affords a better rationale for deporting them?

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
Let's just say that 51% don't like revealing clothes. Should they be deported for not liking revealing clothes, presumably along with everyone else who doesn't like revealing clothes?

Or is there another example of something they don't like that you feel affords a better rationale for deporting them?

people can think what they like.

but these people need to get with the programme, or face leaving our cultures. they're the ones who want to alter our way of life to suit theirs, despite them being the foreigners lol..

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Holy shit is incorruptible breeding now?

The whole basis for your argument is that most Muslims hate our way of life, for one, what does that mean? What's "our way of life", and two, what proof do you have that "most" Muslims feel this way?

Last edited:

Quantos

Dec 23, 2011

Do you have a source for that number (50%+1)?

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
mammador

There are a lot of Christians that want to alter my native born life. I'm sure you must support deporting them too.

And for those of us not as bright as you, where do you would deport native born Muslims to?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
they hate our way of life, yet like our "freedom"?

:cool:o_O

Stupid thread is stupid thread. At least incorruptible makes it to 2 or 3 whole sentences. And you haven't even taken a position just asked a poorly worded question that may or may not have any basis in fact since you started with "most".