Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound

$6 shipped - linky

Introducing Arctic Silver 5 With its unique high-density filling of micronized silver and enhanced thermally conductive ceramic particles, Arctic Silver 5 provides a new level of performance and stability. Now available at Arctic Silver dealers worldwide, Arctic Silver 5 is definitely The New Reference. Arctic Silver 5 is optimized for use between modern high-power CPUs and high performance heatsinks or water-cooling solutions.

StepUp

May 12, 2004
FYI, I placed an order with this company on the 29th, and still have not heard anything other than the automated email at the time of order, so I would concur with the above poster.

cmv

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Thanks for posting -- I misplaced my AS5 and this is a good reminder to restock (went with SVC).

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
ordered the yesbuy, was shipped next day. all you complainers, feel free to shop elsewhere.

StepUp

May 12, 2004
Originally posted by: ActiveX
ordered the yesbuy, was shipped next day. all you complainers, feel free to shop elsewhere.

That quote in your sig seems to fit the sentiment of this deal perfectly.

Geez, don't take it personally that yesbuy ships slowly; it's just a buyer-beware.

Binky

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Holy @#$&, that's too long of a product name. Can we call it AS5HDPSTC for, um, short?