?Apprentice? star stands by claims of racist treatment

Analog

Lifer
Jan 7, 2002
NEW YORK - Fired ?Apprentice? Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth ? hated by some of her fellow cast members ? got plenty of love Thursday at Ebony magazine?s awards luncheon.

Manigault-Stallworth, a guest, received hugs, kisses and requests for photos at the fifth annual event, which honors outstanding women in marketing and communications.

Among the honorees were CNN anchor Soledad O?Brien, Fox Sports reporter Pam Oliver, BET Nightly News anchor Jacque Reid and television producer Suzanne de Passe.

Manigault-Stallworth who was ?fired? on March 4, was the most polarizing of the 16-member cast, frequently arguing with some of the other women on the NBC reality show, in which contestants vie for real estate mogul Donald Trump?s favor and ?the dream job of a lifetime? as his yearlong protege.

After her ?firing,? the 30-year-old claimed former contestant Ereka Vetrini had called her the ?n-word.? Vetrini has vigorously denied the allegation, as have executive producers Mark Burnett and Trump.

Text

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Typical loser screams "racism" whenever she didn't get it her way. Nobody I talked to like her. Period. Not because she was black as she claimed but because she was a big time loser (I could use some other words but I won't)

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
She needs to learn that it's impossible to whine your way to the top.

Regardless of what someone may have said, if she was suited for the job then it would have been the smallest of barriers.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I haven't heard Kwame complaining...although I did think I heard him say "I bet Trump is getting tired of my black ass" last week, but they bleeped it.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I wonder if other blacks are embarrassed by her cry for attention by using such methods..

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
She's so stupid she thinks the phrase "That's like the pot calling the kettle black" is a racist statement. I don't know how she got on the show in the first place. She is seriously not very intelligent.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Race is very important on how people are treated in the US. Some people here may be in denial about this but that is the way it is.

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Shocking, another black person crying racism because they didn't win something or get their way.
rolleye.gif

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
People who resort to using the "race" card are usually racist themselves.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: FrankyJunior
She's so stupid she thinks the phrase "That's like the pot calling the kettle black" is a racist statement. I don't know how she got on the show in the first place. She is seriously not very intelligent.

yeah, i remember that. that was completely ridiculous.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I think there is a freshman class at Howard University that teaches black people how to cry racism and look for opportunities to sue.

(she is not the first person from Howard I have seen act like this...)

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
If she died of gonorrhea and rotted in hell, I would not feel one second of sorrow.

TekChik

Jan 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Hammer
Originally posted by: FrankyJunior

yeah, i remember that. that was completely ridiculous.

an article in People magazine had her saying that the above statement was NOT what she was whining about. She called it "creative editing" and said that the n-word WAS actually used and just edited out so that it would appear as though she was getting her panties in a wad over the kettle remark.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
She's delusional. Even if Ereka never called her the "n-word" (which Ereka and all the producers have denied ever happened), Omarosa would probably still think she had in her own head.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Too bad nobody offed her while she was on the show. What a raging bitch of a woman.

Who the hell said you could use my name without permission, bitch?

WHipLAsh13

Golden Member
Jan 17, 2001
She was one of the most stuck up people I have seen on TV. She just had an attitude that the world owed her something the entire show. Bottom line is she was rude and she sucked.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Too bad nobody offed her while she was on the show. What a raging bitch of a woman.

Hmm, I wonder if reading your name so many times here shaped my choice of words...

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003

Hmm, I wonder if reading your name so many times here shaped my choice of words...

It's a trademark. You owe me $10 now.

CChaos

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2003
I don't discriminate and I don't think the people on that show did either. We hate all a$$holes regardless of thier race, religion, creed or nationality.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000

It's a trademark. You owe me $10 now.
You are SUCH a bitch!

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
She was no star, unless you count black holes. Ohhh... maybe she'll read this thread and say that was a racist comment.
rolleye.gif