Apple mac video

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
Thats awesome. I never knew Mac's could do so much stuff, play songs, type in Word using tons of different fonts, play videos, and even write on notes and attach them to your desktop. And to think you can even use the same fonts on those notes, wow.

To think, all this time I've been doing useless things like playing games on my PC.

T

Tim

Originally posted by: AMDZen
Thats awesome. I never knew Mac's could do so much stuff, play songs, type in Word using tons of different fonts, play videos, and even write on notes and attach them to your desktop. And to think you can even use the same fonts on those notes, wow.

To think, all this time I've been doing useless things like playing games on my PC.

QFT.. Lets go spend a premium to do the same things PC's can do! Pfft.
DO NOT WANT

Miklebud

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2002
That's a GREAT video! I love it! It certainly helps that that chick is hot. :) I'm on a Mac right now and that video does do a good job of showing how easy it is to do things on a mac. Everything just...flows well, like in that video. I'm a happy PC-Gamer and I've come to learn, love, and respect Macs. :) Great video.

timosyy

Golden Member
Dec 19, 2003
It looks more like a music video than trying to promote apple -- that being said, very well made video.

dakels

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2002
It's not a Mac ad. Nor is it an official Bird and the Bee video. Just an indie music video project done on a mac. The timing, composition, and editing are just incredible for a 23 year old fresh out of school. Incredible talent.