AP Test Scores thread (for those who waited for it to come thru mail :)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheKidd

Aug 21, 2000
Calculus AB - 5
US History - 4
Chemistry - (teacher=suck) 2
European History - (teacher=worst teacher I ever had) cancelled score

DoubleN

Aug 8, 2000
AP US History 4
AP Spanish Language 5

AP Spanish Literature 5
AP Calc AB 5
AP US Government 4

AppleTalking

Golden Member
Dec 15, 2000
My scores (somewhat dated now):

AP Government - 5
AP U.S. History - 5
AP European History - 5
AP Calculus AB - 4
AP English - 4
AP Biology - 4
AP Psychology - 5
AP Calculus BC - 4

Nick

iamshady

Golden Member
Mar 1, 2001
My scores for my HS career:

AP Euro History: 5
AP US History: 5
AP English Comp: 3
AP Calculus AB: 3
AP English Literature: 3
AP Macroeconomics: 4
AP Microeconomics: 4

cchen

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
How did everyone get their scores already? No one from my school got theirs back yet

yiwonder

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2000
AP US History: 5
AP Comp Sci A (C++ Prog.): 5

Both were pretty easy to me. My prog. teacher knew very little and I could usually write clearer and better written programs than he could. My history teacher, though was a very good teacher who has taught the class for many, many years.

cchen
How did everyone get their scores already? No one from my school got theirs back yet
Came in the mail on Tuesday for me.

TheOverlord

Platinum Member
Oct 17, 2000
damn makes me feel like crap now...i got a 1 on the CompSci A test...of course our teacher didn't know C++ or the curriculum and we didnt even have the books and computers until the beginning of the third six weeks so we were 10 chapters behind schedule meaning id never heard of an array, matrix, etc. in any of my class work and had no hands on experience with using them...sucks eh? and the "book" was a photocopy that we only got 1 chapter at a time so i couldnt very well work ahead...

my school has the world's worst technology program...and to think im taking a CCNA class next year, i bet they're gonna screw that up royally

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
for some of us, the idea of even seeing a computer while in high school would have been a shock! (and I'm not thaaaat ancient)