AP exam scores are already available by phone...

Sybren

Oct 17, 1999
Just thought I'd let those of you too anxious to wait (I guess that would include me) know that AP exam scores are already available by phone, even though they aren't "supposed" to be available 'til July 2. Mine were, anyways... :)

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Well, I know I got a 5 on my AP CS exam, so I don't need to find out any earlier :)

Sybren

Oct 17, 1999
Ya most of my friends that took CS felt pretty sure they got a 5, too. Personally I wasn't too sure of my English (Language) or German, but was quite sure of Chemistry and History... turns out I got just the scores I would have predicted... but $13 isn't going to make me go broke :)

Wedesdo

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I got a 5 on my AP European History exam!!! :D :D :D :D

however, I appeared to haev entered my mom's social security number for the test instead of my own number... :confused: guess I'll have to call them up on monday to change it...

ahahahahahahahahhaah fear my knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 4644

I got

US gov 5
Psych 5
comp sci 3 ( )
English 4

they come in the mail in like.. 2 weeks

AznMaverick

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2001
damn you guyz are smart, i took the calc and chem, and those were the hardest tests i've ever taken in my life. i can't even start to count how many i left blank...