AP: Dean Was Warned on Lax Vt. Security

Bushin04

Banned
Jan 4, 2004
" The warnings, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press, began in 1991 when a group of students were brought into a secure area of the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant without proper screening. On at least two occasions, a gun or mock terrorists passed undetected into the plant during security tests.

During Dean's final year in office in 2002, an audit concluded that despite a decade of repeated warnings of poor safety at Vermont Yankee, Dean's administration was poorly prepared for a nuclear disaster. "

busmaster11

Platinum Member
Mar 4, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: busmaster11
***REPOST***

Mr. newbie neocon dude...

Yep repost but he's a neocon after 2 posts? WOW, that was quick.

CkG

Looking strictly at his moniker, and that he seemed to have created an acct expressly for the purp of attacking Dean... I dunno.

It's late - gimme a break. :)

Bushin04

Banned
Jan 4, 2004
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
Originally posted by: busmaster11
***REPOST***

Mr. newbie neocon dude...

noob? More likely someone's second account.

Marty doesn't get around the net much does he. Thinks Anandtech has the only message board ;) LMAO !

---

Good. Enjoy yourself elsewhere.

Good bye.

AnandTech Moderator

busmaster11

Platinum Member
Mar 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Bushin04
Originally posted by: magomago
how do you "mock terrorist"?

Dress him/her up as one of Dean's supporters !

I can tell from your obvious habit of yapping before you read/think, that you're prolly here because you were banned from another board...

Prove me wrong. Show me some kind of intellectual contribution in your next few posts.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Bushin04
snif ... snif ....ahhhh ......

Knock it off.

Change the title to "." or "repost - please lock" or just quit posting in this thread - everyone.

/me is sorry he even stepped foot in this thread:eek:

CkG