AOE3 Strat

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Just got my copies of AOE3 and expn. read briefly through the manual last night while installing and noticed some new things like cards (??). What's a good site to do some pre-playing strategy reading.

One thing I will say (ok 2, for the love of god turn bloom off as default) I was really happy to see that you could select either the original or expansion campaign form the same start screen and then not need to change disc. I've always hated how just about every other game has you put in the correct disc to play the applicable campaign.

LightningRider

Feb 16, 2007
Agecommunity is full of noobs.

I know this cause I used to play AOE3 and the xpac A LOT. I used to be in the top 20 players actually.

Anyways enough boasting, try aoe3.heavengames.com and www.agesanctuary.com, the forums there have more advanced players as well as some lower ranked ones that can provide good strategies.

If you want to lame though, take Iroquois, Dutch or Spain, they are generally the most OP civs though I don't know if it has been fixed since I stopped playing... somehow I doubt it.