AOC tweets complaints about the GOP having an old male party member posing with a cardboard cut out of her. Only problem is the guy is a Democrat.

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Lol, the AOC derangement syndrome is hitting you so, so hard.

Now you and the Post are outraged that an event billed as one supporting AOC...supported her.

Seek help, this is not healthy.

There were obviously people there that had a different impression as to where the money was going. It certainly wasn't clear to them.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Seek help.

I'm no the one trying to pretend that it was obvious where this money was going. For participants of the actual event, not evangelical liberal internet social justice warrior fskimospy, they were not aware that the money was going to AOC's campaign.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Talk about being bought and paid for. From the article:

"The amount raised is a drop in the bucket for AOC, whose superstar status and combative Twitter feed vaulted her into the fundraising stratosphere in the first quarter of this year, when she raised $726,000 through online solicitations.

But only 4 percent of that total came from constituents in her own district."

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I'm no the one trying to pretend that it was obvious where this money was going. For participants of the actual event, not evangelical liberal internet social justice warrior fskimospy, they were not aware that the money was going to AOC's campaign.

If people are stupid enough not to realize money spent to support AOC was in fact going to support her I don’t know what to tell you. What else would it be doing?

I’m just enjoying laughing at your insanity when it comes to her. You guys can’t help but be triggered by every little thing she does.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
People are mistaken all the time. Trump supporters live there.

Pretty ironic considering what this entire thread is about... AOC mistaken and jumping to the only thing she's been conditioned to know, identity politics. Right to skin color, making a victim out of nothing, and demographics, the only terms leftists see anything in anymore today.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Talk about being bought and paid for. From the article:

"The amount raised is a drop in the bucket for AOC, whose superstar status and combative Twitter feed vaulted her into the fundraising stratosphere in the first quarter of this year, when she raised $726,000 through online solicitations.

But only 4 percent of that total came from constituents in her own district."

Her average donation in 2018 was about $18. She’s powered almost entirely by regular, grassroots people.

What can you really say, America loves her and she inspires people. Nice to see her motivating people to care about government, agree?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Pretty ironic considering what this entire thread is about... AOC mistaken and jumping to the only thing she's been conditioned to know, identity politics. Right to skin color, making a victim out of nothing, and demographics, the only terms leftists see anything in anymore today.

You support a guy who just spent his day the other day whining about how he’s the victim of Twitter conspiring to keep his follower counts down because he’s jealous of Obama.

Lol.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You support a guy who just spent his day the other day whining about how he’s the victim of Twitter conspiring to keep his follower counts down because he’s jealous of Obama.

Lol.

Major social media sites and the companies that own them, their anti-conservative bias is well known. You should see how bad it is for legit gun channels on Youtube these days.

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014
Lol, the AOC derangement syndrome is hitting you so, so hard.

Now you and the Post are outraged that an event billed as one supporting AOC...supported her.

Seek help, this is not healthy.
Please point out my outrage in that post.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Major social media sites and the companies that own them, their anti-conservative slant is well known. You should see how bad it is for legit gun channels on Youtube these days.

The guy complaining that liberals make victims out of nothing is also complaining that conservatives are the victim of a social media-wide conspiracy.

Lol. At this point it’s getting hard to remember what conservatives DON’T think is victimizing them.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Major social media sites and the companies that own them, their anti-conservative bias is well known. You should see how bad it is for legit gun channels on Youtube these days.

I am supportive of gun rights. Trump had Russian and other bots removed and he hated that. Congrats on conflating two things that don't go together, unless you are saying that gun owners are supporters of ripping apart the Constitution and rule of law.

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014
You clearly are so triggered by her that you thought that retarded Post article was relevant.

Like I said, this is not healthy.
LoL. Yes clearly. Let me let you in on a little secret about why I post these things about AOC and almost every other thing I post here. Ready? I'll use small words for you.

It's to watch the predictably hilarious reaction you and the rest of the fucktards have to these posts. Every time I do all the fucktards, especially you, come sprinting in here like meer cats defending the manor, to post all sorts of stupid shit about all the things you just know are true. You do it every time. It's predictable as the sunrise.

It may not be nice to abuse, ridicule and manipulate retards but it sure is fun when I'm bored. You and a few others deliver every time.

Now please, respond to this or to one of Slow's posts. I've got time for one more laugh.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This thread is the epitome of AOC derangement.

Republicans taking picture of her ass in the halls and scandalizing dancing in college. You guys are gaining her a following with all your nonsense.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
LoL. Yes clearly. Let me let you in on a little secret about why I post these things about AOC and almost every other thing I post here. Ready? I'll use small words for you.

It's to watch the predictably hilarious reaction you and the rest of the fucktards have to these posts. Every time I do all the fucktards, especially you, come sprinting in here like meer cats defending the manor, to post all sorts of stupid shit about all the things you just know are true. You do it every time. It's predictable as the sunrise.

It may not be nice to abuse, ridicule and manipulate retards but it sure is fun when I'm bored. You and a few others deliver every time.

Now please, respond to this or to one of Slow's posts. I've got time for one more laugh.

Lol, we are laughing at you. You come in here to post things so we can laugh at you? That’s some really sad attention seeking behavior. Or did you not realize you’re being made fun of?

I asked slow this too but he didn’t respond. How would you rate your personal intelligence?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Obvious troll admits to obvious trollery.

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014
Lol, we are laughing at you. You come in here to post things so we can laugh at you? That’s some really sad attention seeking behavior. Or did you not realize you’re being made fun of?

I asked slow this too but he didn’t respond. How would you rate your personal intelligence?
You checked all the boxes again. Meer cat behavior, lack of basic comprehension and the all important attempted duhversion into another topic. You're so easy to manipulate it's becoming boring. I could write your response before I hit post.

Please continue. It'll be good for a laugh when I read them tomorrow.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Hey guys, Conservatives are concerned about the accuracy of statements, we should all heed their warning, LOL

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
This thread is the epitome of AOC derangement.

Republicans taking picture of her ass in the halls and scandalizing dancing in college. You guys are gaining her a following with all your nonsense.

Yea, a leftist divider going straight to identity politics and calling out the GOP for her own party, what's wrong with that? It is just I'm deranged by AOC, nothing to see here.