Anyway to look up a phone number for an address, independant of a name?

MJGunn

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2001
I'm having some possible problems with a deal I struck on the for sale/trade boards. We cross shipped (I sent him my HD, he was supposed to send a money order). He recieved the hard drive today, and I was supposed to have gotten the money order on Saturday, but still no sign of it. I'd like to give him a call, as my e-mails are going un-answered. I've tried calling information, but they can't look up that phone number off just the address alone. The name he gave me doesn't show up (for all I know, his name isn't even on the account). Just going by the last name (parker) comes up with about 3 dozen hits, none of rich match up the the address I have.

I tried searching on anywho.com, and a few other phone number sites, but all of them also require a name to go with the address. Is there anyway I can do with JUST the address?

MJGunn

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2001
ok, I just tried looking up numbers from different house numbers on the same street, not a single hit. I would say the address is probably in-correct, but there was a package delivered there today!