anything on the internet better then :

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: irishScott
Da wissil goes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:laugh:

Those 2 ghetto guys were hilarious.

Is it me or did he almost nail a car and haul ass through a stop sign towards the end? And he is so thoughtful to give everyone an alarm clock so they can cook breakfast in the morning.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
nah, pppowerbook was epic on a whole different level.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Anubis
pppowerbook was epic however i ROFL more when i look at the photoshops of that USPS mailer that SA did example

yeah but the planning AND execution of pppowerbook will probably never be matched again. for those few weeks, the internet united as one.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
The funniest thing I have probably read on the internets was Bloodninja.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: effowe
The funniest thing I have probably read on the internets was Bloodninja.

i put on my wizard hat and robe

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
welcome to the internet. My fiancee has had an animated Bubb Rubb gif as her user icon for at least a couple years now. But worth another watch. :)

I love the part where Bubb Rubb takes off on the wrong side of the road, runs the stop sign, and weaves all over. I used to spend a lot of time in rougher Oakland neighborhoods and people drive like that all the time. It's just a free-for-all, like India or something.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: thomsbrain
welcome to the internet. My fiancee has had an animated Bubb Rubb gif as her user icon for at least a couple years now. But worth another watch. :)

I love the part where Bubb Rubb takes off on the wrong side of the road, runs the stop sign, and weaves all over. I used to spend a lot of time in rougher Oakland neighborhoods and people drive like that all the time. It's just a free-for-all, like India or something.

actually if you watch the video at the end when get in the car and bone out, Lil Sis is the one in the drivers seat.

A female driver explains the swerving on the wrong side of the street and flying thru the stop sign lol.