Anyone watching this idiot count to 1 million?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
damn it! the bastard is just sitting there! i demand to be entertained for absolutely no reason!

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001

Here ya' go!

You can now play sounds 24/7 @ $10.00 per sound. (some are less)
Donate to Push America and help people with disabilities!

Not only is the count to a million a crazy record breaking stunt, but it's also a great way to raise money and awareness for a great cause. Push America is an amazing organization whose mission is to serve people with disabilities. I first became involved with them back in college. In 1997, I rode in the Push America Journey of Hope, which is a bicycle trip all the way across the United States! This year, the Journey of Hope is timed very closely to when I'll be counting to a million. I'll be following the teams and updating the MillionCount blog with their location and status.

Find out more about Push America at www.pushamerica.org.

Thanks so much!
We are currently in the process of transferring all of the donations we received on this site to the Push America donations page that they have set up for me. This process make take a couple of days, but we should have all of the donations listed below transferred to that site soon. I will leave them listed below until then.

Now, go make a donation to Push America! Thanks for your support!
* READ FIRST: When purchasing an "alert", MAKE SURE to have another window open to http://www.millioncount.com because about 30 seconds after payment, your alert will sound to Harper and everyone watching the webcam!

Alert Types and Purchase Links

* Don't have $10? Want to still send an alert? Send a ting! They are only $2.00 and go straight to harper and still play instantly!
** Paypal checkout bug fixed ( Asking you to put in the amount )

Ting (LOUD) $2.00 - Preview - Purchase This

1) Scream (LOUD) $10.00 - Preview - Purchase This
2) Gun Shot (LOUD) $10.00 - Preview - Purchase This
3) Tarzan (LOUD) $10.00 - Preview - Purchase This
4) The most annoying sound in the world (LOUD) $10.00 - Preview - Purchase This
5) Dog Barking ( For skillet! ) $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
6) Hello Baby! $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
7) Earth Quake! $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
8) Wake up! Alarm Clock $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
9) "Well dont stop now!" $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
10) Angry man having a Fit! $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
11) Train Horn! $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
12) "That Was Easy!" $5.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
13) Rooster Crow $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
14) Police Siren $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This
15) Cat Fight $10.00 (LOUD) - Preview - Purchase This

Bathroom Noises - $5.00 Each!

1) Juicy Fart (LOUD) $5.00 - Preview - Purchase This
2) "[Fart] - Ewwwwwwwwww" (LOUD) $5.00 - Preview - Purchase This
3) DEEP Fart (LOUD) $5.00 - Preview - Purchase This
4) SIX Farts! (LOUD) $5.00 - Preview - Purchase This

Again, these WILL be played LIVE ON THE WEBCAM AT HTTP://WWW.MILLIONCOUNT.COM APPROX. 30 SECONDS AFTER YOU PAY!

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
Day 87

Looks like he's counting about 10k a day so it looks like he'll finish on Friday.

Big number fact of the day:
The average man uses 12,500 to 15,000 words a day. In the hundred thousands there are about 9 words per number. By Friday, I will have spoken 2.1 years worth of words in one summer.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
I am all tingly with excitement. I wonder what he will do when he reaches 1,000,000

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005

i should drive over there (only 30 mins from here) and screw him up once he gets really close