Anyone watching this idiot count to 1 million?

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
http://www.millioncount.com/

He's on about 43,000 and says he isn't going to leave his house until he counts to 1 million. Live stream of course.

This is right up there with Aquaman scanning all those magazines

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
I'd never have the patience for it.. but I guess it's a good way to make some money from sponsors

It's going to take him approx 12 weeks to count to 1 million at his current rate

Rabidwerewolf

Jun 15, 2007
Originally posted by: ScottFern
Does he like stop for 8 hours at night to sleep?

well we know he stops to go to the bathroom and to eat so I guess we can assume he sleeps?

I think it would be funny if he forgot where he was at in the count at some point.

What I would like to see is him count to a million with out a break that would be an accomplishment. Ummmm........yeah..........

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Tizyler
Why isn't he counting? hes just talking to his roomate..

he takes breaks

edit: the girl on there now looks pretty hot

jackace

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2004
What some companies will pay people to do. Amazing.

Its amazing anyone will watch this for longer then a couple seconds.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Instead of trying to generate income from advertisments on the site with this gimmick, he could go out and get a job.

elektrolokomotive

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2004
Is anyone actually auditing this effort? It would be hilarious if he got up to around 750k and forgot where he was. Do you think he'd have to start over?

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Just to mess with him, someone go by and start yelling random numbers so he'll have to start over.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: SSSnail
Just to mess with him, someone go by and start yelling random numbers so he'll have to start over.

:thumbsup:

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
The only thing worse tha counting to one million is watching someone else count to one million.

pennylane

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2002
Originally posted by: eits
i dunno who's more dumb... the idiot who counts to a million or the idiot who watches it...

Or the idiots who discuss it on internet forums. Me included.

foghorn67

Lifer
Jan 3, 2006
Originally posted by: fanerman91
Originally posted by: eits
i dunno who's more dumb... the idiot who counts to a million or the idiot who watches it...

Or the idiots who discuss it on internet forums. Me included.

Or the idiot trying to point out the idiot that discusses the idiot watching a streaming vid of an idiot counting out loud.