Anyone watching this cute chick on jeopardy

Herr Kutz

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
She just destroyed the two male nerds on the Star Wars category. Sad.

Last edited:

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Hot, Pretty, Cute?

None of the above. :rolleyes:

In terms of breakfast foods:

breakfastattraction.jpg

https://thoughtcatalog.com/christop...fferences-between-cute-pretty-sexy-beautiful/

Herr Kutz

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
Evidently you lads have never heard of the theory of relativity. Cuteness can be relative to the environment you are in. For example, amongst the talent in an advertising company/environment, Sara Sinclair is probably a 2/10. In an engineering environment she's maybe a 7/10. I would put jeopardy on about the same level as an engineering firm when determining the relative attractiveness of female participants.

Reactions: Zorba and Exterous

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Evidently you lads have never heard of the theory of relativity. Cuteness can be relative to the environment you are in. For example, amongst the talent in an advertising company/environment, Sara Sinclair is probably a 2/10. In an engineering environment she's maybe a 7/10. I would put jeopardy on about the same level as an engineering firm when determining the relative attractiveness of female participants.

Age works in there as well, I find ladies attractive I would've never ever thought so when I was (a lot) younger. But I have to listen to them, know something about them. Its not a scale of beauty anymore for me at least.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
IMO

She's not physically unattractive. She's smart, world traveled, confidant, funny That makes her over all attractive to me.
So you're saying you'll fuc* a snake if someone hold's the head?, gotcha...