Anyone watching that 'Survivor' show?

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
So anyone watching that 'Survivor' show? Who's your favorite 'survivor'? Who's your favorite tribe, 'Patongi' or 'Tagi'?

I like 'Rudy' the old retired navy seal. He looks like he wants to say 'I crap chunks bigger than you' ;)

I used to like 'Richard', because he seemed like he was the most well rounded person there (ability & work wise). That is until I saw the ending of this weeks show and he is walking around 'nekkid' with his 'flabalanche' of a gut bouncing around. Somethings are not ment to be seen on TV.

I like the 'Patongi' tribe but I don't know who choose the teams because it seems like the better people are on the 'Tagi' team.

Cheers,
Aquaman

amb#cog

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2000
Haven't seen the show, but that Richard guy lives a few miles from me. He's up on charges of abusing his adopted son right now.:Q Don't know if he did it, or not? But it sure got a lot of headlines here (Newport RI). I've seen a lot of people on the web say he seems like a real jerk. There's also quite a few people who think he'll win.

When is this on? I don't really watch network TV, unless there's a game on.

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah its a good show - Richard doesn't seem that bad...

Susan is a skanky he-whore, I can't stand her b*tching and whining.

Brooks

Buddha Bart

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
I love this show. Being the out-doorsey boy-scout type I get a real kick out of watching them squirm.
Greg seems to be taking it best, even got some tail.

bart

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Did anyone get a kick out of raft competition last show? Kelly (a white water raft guide) went up against Gervas (sp?, a YMCA basketball coach who can't swim). The funny part was Kelly was so cocky thinking that she would win because he could not swim and her profession was paddling a raft. In the end Gervas kicked her ass seriously.

Cheers,
Aquaman

koko krispy monkey

Jan 27, 2000
the show is on weds. I hate that butch bi*ch sue. she's always complaining about something. I wish i could have went to that island and hide in the trees to throw coconuts at her. Richard the gay guy is like a weasel. He's just using those idiots so he doesn't get voted off. After that they are so gone.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
I agree about the whining and complaining that Sue does. I don't think that Richard will win because Rudy 'craps bigger chunks than him' ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

amb#cog

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2000
"I wish i could have went to that island and hide in the trees to throw coconuts at her."

:D:D:D

Day Trader

Jan 3, 2000
I also hate the sue the butch. Always whining. I am glad she got her but kicked in the spear contest. She is a double crosser. As for Richard, he needs to get a grip because he beat his foster son for not running.

As for Rudy, what kind of navy seal can't start a fire? I say give the cash to Collen because she is a whore & needs the cash to clean up the disease she is spreading.

If I were on the island, I would eat up all the food & throw crap at you for going against me.

Livin4Real

Mar 25, 2000
Gretchen is going to end up winning it. She just sits back and does her own thing and noone ever has anything bad to say about her. Oh
and it's Pagong tribe and Gervase for the anal retentive. And if anyone thinks they have what it takes go to cbs.com and enter for the next show starting in October in the Australian Outback.

soup or man

Jan 17, 2000
i think that show sucks?

i thought it would be great, send some people out to an island and video tape them fending for their lives. people leave when they can't take it anymore. not something lame like play games everyday, i mean there's no way nobody can get any kind of injury there...i don't like it.

The Wildcard

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 1999
haha i also think sue is annoying. It's like she declared war on the male race without us doing antying at all. She's got a chip on a shoulder the size of a baseball field. Somebody needs to seriously beat her and destroy her ego.

On a side note...colleen is not bad, but i think i like jenna more.