Anyone watch Life on NBC?

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Watching the Pilot episode, seems pretty good.
No spoilers please, just curious if overall it's a good show.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Yeah, i have been. I enjoy it. I really liked Damien Lewis in Band of Brothers, so that's why i started watching it from the beginning. I wouldn't say the show changes much from the format of the pilot though. The underlying theme of him trying to figure out who framed him i find interesting...and you get little tidbits each week.

I'm going to continue to watch it. So IMO it's a decent show.

Minjin

Platinum Member
Jan 18, 2003
Excellent show. Though the most recent ep had a silly part involving a video game...

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I thought the first few episodes were the best..when he was discovering all the "new" technology he didn't know about. The instant message thing in one of the early episodes...cell phones...all that stuff. Pretty funny stuff. It's getting into a groove now though...and i enjoy this show quite a bit now.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: pyonir
Yeah, i have been. I enjoy it. I really liked Damien Lewis in Band of Brothers, so that's why i started watching it from the beginning. I wouldn't say the show changes much from the format of the pilot though. The underlying theme of him trying to figure out who framed him i find interesting...and you get little tidbits each week.

I'm going to continue to watch it. So IMO it's a decent show.

+1

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
With the police raid and the old sarge shot, this is getting rather interesting.

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
rather than making a new thread, i decided to bump this old one. i'm loving this show. easily my favorite new show of this season. hope the writer's strike doesn't last too long so i don't have to go too long without new episodes.

Raiden256

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2001
I had been recording this show just in case I liked it, so when the writers strike hit I had like 8 episodes. Been watching it now and it's great!

It's basically the same as Law and Order: Criminal Intent though. Savont guy homicide detecetive with a haunted past, but it's better executed and she's way hotter IMHO.

tw1164

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
My only complaint about the show is they don't spend enough time on him figuring out who set him up. It seems as if it's almost an afterthought on the show.

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
Originally posted by: tw1164
My only complaint about the show is they don't spend enough time on him figuring out who set him up. It seems as if it's almost an afterthought on the show.

i guess you haven't watched recently because last night's episode finished answering pretty much every question about that.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
GREAT SHOW!!!! One of my favorites this year.

Damn! Last night was the last show until next year.

kef7

Diamond Member
May 11, 2001
So far this is our (wife and I) favorite new show this season. Pity the strike has cut it short but we have Chuck episodes on the DVR to watch.