Anyone using multiple wireless XBox controllers with their PC?

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
The receiver is supposed to support up to four controllers. I've got two. Both are recognized, in that the little icon lights up, but games are only seeing one of the two controllers. Kind of annoying given I dropped sixty bones on a controller and play-and-charge kit.

Oct 16, 1999
I'm interested in possibly getting a pair of these & the Windows adapter myself. Are both controllers showing up in the Game Controllers section in the Control Panel? Maybe each needs to be on their own channel?

Mandin62

Mar 24, 2007
what games? i had two. i think my roommate might have "borrowed" one for a friend of his. but yeah my main question is what game(s)? When they were both hooked up i was able to play any current EA Sports game using both controllers no problem. both were recognized and fully functional. OS? oh mine were wired so maybe the wireless versions are different. hate the battery placement on wireless.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah, they both show up in the game controller section. I don't know of any way to put them on a different channel.

I'm using Vista 32-bit, and the games I've tried are Ultimate Alliance and Sega Rally Revo. SRR is a GFW-branded game so it SHOULD work perfectly . . . but I guess not. :|

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I'm thinking most PC games just don't have support built in for more than one controller.... Try calling the company that published the game?

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Nebor
I'm thinking most PC games just don't have support built in for more than one controller.... Try calling the company that published the game?

Ultimate Alliance supports up to four players . . . Rally Revo two.