Anyone try Mortal Online? Free-for-all PVP MMO

Andrew111

Aug 6, 2001
I'm getting burned out with the stale PVP of SWTOR and WOW type games....anyone try out Mortal Online? PVP actually means something since you can loot any player corpse you kill and guilds can control cities, keeps, etc. I checked out some Youtube videos and the graphics don't seem too bad....think it would be a refreshing change of pace from running the same battlegrounds/warzones ala WOW/SWTOR with no real consequences.

My only real concern is polish...Darkfall Online is similar but when I tried the trial for it you could tell the developers lacked the resources to polish up the game to a decent standard. I'll probably try out Mortal Online's free trial this weekend...just wondering if anyone else has tried it and has any feedback on it.

Feb 4, 2009
Hahaha.....yes......hahahaha I'm still laughing at all the fools who paid close to $90 to enter Mortals beta.

Andrew111

Aug 6, 2001
Hahaha.....yes......hahahaha I'm still laughing at all the fools who paid close to $90 to enter Mortals beta.

LOL, $90 to play the beta? So I take it you didn't have a good experience with it? They did put out an expansion for it...hopefully it's a bit more polished now. Too bad a big developer doesn't do a good sandbox, PVP free-for-all MMO. Of course they all have to make the sterilized WOW clones.

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Better concepts than Darkfall, but bit off way more than they could chew.

Feb 4, 2009
I didn't pay for beta but they had some kind of repurchase system that was in euros I smelled fail when they were offering expensive preorders and barely released screen shots and no game play videos. I do believe they offer a free 10 day trial now