Anyone try LSA? ("legal" drug)

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
LSA is similar to LSD (from what I've read), and can be extracted from hawaiian baby woodrose and morning glory seeds, but most people are too lazy to extract it so they just chew on the seed which causes nausea, yada, yada, yada.

Anyone ever try it?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I heard it was a thing around here with the younger set a few years ago, but haven't heard from anyone that actually tried it.

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
I don't often seek out the sensation of nausea so, no.
If you do proper extraction (whether it's Kash's extraction method or alcohol or whatever), you won't experience too much nausea. Plus, depending on your extraction method, you can either drop in some garlic or chew on some ginger root and you should be gucci.

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
I heard it was a thing around here with the younger set a few years ago, but haven't heard from anyone that actually tried it.
I read younger kids were doing it without actually doing any extraction, just consuming via chewing, but that's no good because the seeds from your typical hardware store has the seeds treated with herbicides and what not (and the outer skin of the seed has the nausea component).

Kids are dumb.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
I dont do psychedelics. And no.

Also, "LEGAL"
There are no laws against possession of ergine-containing seeds in the USA. However, possession of the pure compound without a prescription or DEA license would be prosecuted, as ergine is listed under Schedule III of the Controlled Substances Act.

Plus its mostly a convulsant. Not really high-class drugs.

And regular acid is like what, $5 maybe $10 a hit...

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
Whatever happened to good old fashioned toad licking?

17dokb.jpg

Reactions: Thebobo

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
LSA is similar to LSD (from what I've read), and can be extracted from hawaiian baby woodrose and morning glory seeds, but most people are too lazy to extract it so they just chew on the seed which causes nausea, yada, yada, yada.

Anyone ever try it?

Yes, but not the extract. Which indeed caused nausea. Better to go with the real stuff if only it were still legal.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
I can't remember what me and my buddies did but I know we bought morning glory seeds at one point. I think we tried the extraction and we didn't get high. Didn't bother after that since we could just go buy real acid instead.

Reactions: Thebobo

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
Man - you guys took this discussion to another level! I need more education.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
why would you even bother with that when you can make dmt fairly easy

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Yeah two or three times when I was younger, around 20/21 (I dreamed this of course).

I think I tried the extraction the first time (cold water extraction, I believe?) and the other time or two just said "fuck it" and chewed the seeds and swallowed them. Didn't get any nausea any of the times but didn't get any effect either.

Bah, I think it's a waste of time and there's better options out there if you're interested in a psychedelic experience (psilocybin mushrooms are pretty easy to grow yourself if you don't know where to buy them).