Anyone seen this interview by Hannity & Colmes?

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: mugs
Summarize it for me.

She's one of the family members of that "church" that goes around protesting soldier's funerals with lunatic signs and slogans.

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
Yeah, it's one of the Westboro baptist church nutjobs. They only do what they do for the attention and $$$ from lawsuits.

weirdichi

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
They let her control too much of the conversation. They should've just muted her and talked over her.

RCN

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2005
OK.....yeah I saw it when it aired.....crazy b!tch. I'd like to take her and her family out....

It would just be God's punishment........

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Queasy
Originally posted by: mugs
Summarize it for me.

She's one of the family members of that "church" that goes around protesting soldier's funerals with lunatic signs and slogans.

Ah, Fred Phelps's "church"? They're not much of a church. They are a bunch of lunatics.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: weirdichi
They let her control too much of the conversation. They should've just muted her and talked over her.

It's called letting a person hang themselves with their own rope.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
isn't "hippie Christian" an oxymoron? That witch needs to reread the New Testament.

weirdichi

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Queasy
Originally posted by: weirdichi

It's called letting a person hang themselves with their own rope.

They should've just sat back and smiled and let her do her stuff then, instead of trying to interject. She still made a fool of herself though.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Well at least she doesn't think God is responsible for only what is right in the world. Not that I am religious or actually believe that anyone is pulling the strings however there are so many people who only thank God for what is right in the world. Well it does not work that way.