Anyone Seen the movie 'Big' with tom hanks? need some help.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Yeah, in the movie, Josh (at the very beginning) is playing an old video game... what game is it?

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Here's the quote where he's playing it:

You are standing in the cavern of the evil wizard. All around you are the carcasses of slain ice dwarfs...Melt the wizard. What do you want to melt him with? What do you think I want to melt him with...(Josh, don?t forget to take out the garbage) Just a second! Throw the...(Josh, did you hear what your mother said?) One minute! (Josh Baskin!) Your hesitancy has cost you dearly. The wizard, sensing your apprehension, unleashes a fatal blow from the ice scepter. With luck, you will thaw in several million years. Great.

Then he goes back later and:

You are standing in the cavern of the evil wizard. All around you are the carcasses of slain ice dwarfs....Melt wizard....What do you want to melt him with? ...Throw thermal pod.

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Intake77
Yeah, in the movie, Josh (at the very beginning) is playing an old video game... what game is it?

I've always pondered the same question...

But, alas, I'm too lazy to find out for myself, so I'll just let you do it!

ThunderGirl

Aug 17, 2001
I assume since you have the text you own the movie and have looked at it.

Otherwise I can go put in the movie and see if I can figure it out. We own it.

Shelly21

Diamond Member
May 28, 2002
I noticed it was on pay-per-view the other day. Dunno why since this movie is kinda old.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: AU Tiger
The Wizard and the Princess

Edit: Link

You sure about that? I did a little search and I actually found a walkthrough for it... theres nothing there that says anything about throwing a thermal pod... of course, perhaps that was done as to not give away how you beat the game ;)