Anyone remember Megan Fox?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Wasn't she a hot actress at one time?

Her new movie stunk so bad the distributors cut their losses and sent it straight to dvd.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...w-movie-Passion-Play--going-straight-DVD.html

Despite Megan Fox's efforts to impress on screen, her new film Passion Play is already a flop.

The 24-year-old actress' movie premiered at the Toronto Film Festival in September but is now being released - straight to DVD.

After numerous viewers walked out of the screening in Canada last year and critics branded it 'awful', a 'mess' and 'an absolute car wreck', the distributes have apparently cut their losses.

Hmm. The movie had Mickey Rourke and Bill Murray, plus a bunch of other actors who still have careers like Kelly Lynch and Rhys Isfans.
I guess she will have to make money modeling to pay for her thumb replacement surgery.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
I'd still hit it and I don't think she's that bad of an actress. No worse than Angelina Jolie.

Movie has Bill Murray? I'll watch it.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
"Bill Murray, Mickey Rourke and Rhys Ifans co-star in this film, but it's all Megan Fox's fault that it's going straight to DVD?"

This comment says it all.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
I'm sure worse movies have been released in theaters, Pluto Nash, Superbabies, all the Pauly Shore movies just to name a few.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
she's cute, but not enough to open a movie, and those days passed long ago for most actors in general long ago, not sure why producers were placing such big bets on her.

she is hotter than the new fish lips transformers girl though.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
only on ATOT do you have people making a thread to bitch about megan fox...

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
Bill Murray, what happened to you? You said yes to Garfield, then this? What, is the IRS after you?

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
She dropped off pretty fast after Jennifer's Body. Would have hung around longer if she just would have shown her tits. Or made a better movie.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
No worse than Angelina Jolie.

Please. Watch Hackers and Mr. and Mrs. Smith, then try imagining Megan Fox in those roles. It just doesn't work.

Angelina Jolie has presence. Granted it only works for that one type of character, but at least she has one.
Megan Fox has nothing. She doesn't wear her characters, she pushes them. They come out as caricatures of what she's trying to represent instead of a natural portrayal.
She's just bad.

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
I can't believe that entitled bitch thought she was so beyond Michael Bey.

-1 for spoiled brats in Hollywood.

There are plenty of talentless bimbos in Hollywood with fit bodies and large racks just waiting for a break.

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I bet she's wishing she didn't burn that Michael Bay bridge now eh?

Also wow, I fucking hate tattoo's and hers are fucking HORRIBLE.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
I can't believe that entitled bitch thought she was so beyond Michael Bey.

-1 for spoiled brats in Hollywood.

There are plenty of talentless bimbos in Hollywood with fit bodies and large racks just waiting for a break.

I wonder if you ever have anything nice to say about anything.