Anyone playing poker?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
Ok I'm signed up and want to play... where do I go to join certain rooms?

easy, go to texas holdem, and find a room called Papayack's HE

join up, it's getting boring in here. only 3 of us. stupidly all-in-ing and flopping back and forth

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: damiano
on the front page bottom left click texas hold them play 3D
and then private room
and papayacks

and say you a re from ATOT

edit: bottom left

All I get is a red X in the screen when I click play3D... what piece of software am I missing?

Ahhh I found it... MS java sucks the chub. Have to upgrade java client, be there in a few

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
I'm sure I'm extremely stupid and missing something very easy, but where do I go to join a private room? All I see is a list of different cities and didn't see papayak on the list anywhere.

damiano

Platinum Member
May 29, 2002
I'm sure I'm extremely stupid and missing something very easy, but where do I go to join a private room? All I see is a list of different cities and didn't see papayak on the list anywhere.

the tab on the right
(top right)

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002

it's there but hard to pick out,

keep in mind it's PW protected, so look for the lock icon (no pw needed once u come in)

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001

the tab on the right
(top right)

You mean the table info tab? I meant I couldn't even find the table in the first place. Is there a search function or a "join specific room" option? I went over the list that comes up when I start the game and after reading all the names 3 times I can't find the table. I suck at pokerroom. Is it possible that I'm not seeing the room for some reason?

damiano

Platinum Member
May 29, 2002
i cant believe this
me and this m0f0 of lolyourface decided to go all in before seing cards
he got pocket jacks and drew two more on the flop
4 of a kind
:(
lucky bastard

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg

im out
:brokenheart:

Entity

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
i cant believe this
me and this m0f0 of lolyourface decided to go all in before seing cards
he got pocket jacks and drew two more on the flop
4 of a kind
:(
lucky bastard

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg

im out
:brokenheart:

Similar thing happened last night in my home game, playing freeze-out. I was heads up against another player, I raised 10 pre-flop (I had pocket jacks) and she called. I pegged her on AK/AQ or a pocket pair (she's a loose player and hates to see people win blinds without being called), and the flop came JJ5. I looked at her reaction to the flop, pretended like it was a crappy flop for me, and asked her why she was smiling (indicating my fear of the paired jacks), and she went all-in on a bluff.

I called. :D

Haven't played online in a little while, but I'll be back once I finish my latest projects and finish reading my latest book from the library.

Rob