Anyone playing Fire Emblem Awaking?

Ashenor

Golden Member
May 9, 2012
I ended up going with the direct download, i guess they had shipment issues with the phsyical copys and they might not be in store until thurs.

Played a bit so far, on hard/casual, ended up restarting on easy/casual for the first play though hah.

Pretty good month of the 3ds with this and EO IV this month.

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Will be soon. Still whooped over Ni no Kuni and starting Xenoblade next.

Ashenor

Golden Member
May 9, 2012
Ya i just started Ni No Kuni also, gah to much at once hah. I think i need to get a little farther to really get hooked into it i still can only use one familar.

Ashenor

Golden Member
May 9, 2012
Game is great so far, but Fredrick is so overpowered at the start i need to start letting other people kill to get some exp. He can literally wipe the map out himself.

Axon

Platinum Member
Sep 25, 2003
I tried the demo and it held my interest for more than 10 minutes, so it must be a decent game.

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Fire Emblem 3DS bundle just shipped.

I've learned my lesson to buy any and all RPG related game or bundle when new with a preorder. Shit will only be on EBay a month from now for $9999, screw that.

Just look at Zelda edition 3DS, etc

Since I have a 3DS now, also getting Kingdom Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, and Etrian Odyssey IV, and a few others.

Last edited:

Ashenor

Golden Member
May 9, 2012
Fire Emblem 3DS bundle just shipped.

I've learned my lesson to buy any and all RPG related game or bundle when new with a preorder. Shit will only be on EBay a month from now for $9999, screw that.

Just look at Zelda edition 3DS, etc

Since I have a 3DS now, also getting Kingdom Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, and Etrian Odyssey IV, and a few others.

I like the bundle just wish they would have done the XL system.

I have Kingdom Hearts sitting heer i have to try still also, mainly wanted another one for Etrian Odyssey IV and Fire Emblem. Demo is out tomorrow for Etrian Odyessy IV also.

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Yeah should have been XL. Oh well it will double in value anyway as soon as preorders close.

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Kind of excited. RPGs seem to be starting a comeback? Maybe? Its amazing how many people I hear asking about Fire Emblem and Ni no Kuni instead of Black Ops for a welcome change.

crisium

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2001
If the bundle were XL I might bite the bullet and get it. Bigger is better.

blackout115

Feb 4, 2013
playturn.com
Honestly , it is the reason I bought 3DS. ;)

I'm quite impressed so far.

Only few downsides are its clumsy multiplayer and not full voice acting.:$

Link deleted. Self-promotion is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

beamiche

Feb 9, 2013
Hi I am a newbie here and I am one of those who like Fire Emblem. I like this RPG. Nintendo really never fails to amaze people by this kind of tactical game.

Zodiark1593

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2012
Looking pretty good, but I'm holding off for Monster Hunter at the moment. Already had my monthly splurge on Tales Of The Abyss (100 hours gone in a flash) and Monster Hunter releases March. (will be my first entry into the series btw):whiste:

Ashenor

Golden Member
May 9, 2012
Looking pretty good, but I'm holding off for Monster Hunter at the moment. Already had my monthly splurge on Tales Of The Abyss (100 hours gone in a flash) and Monster Hunter releases March. (will be my first entry into the series btw):whiste:

I need to pick up Tales, and yes will be my first MH also.

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Fire Emblem 3DS arrives today. Was bummed when I realized three wasn't a physical copy of the game included.

Been trying to track one down, the last three days and found two at a Target this morning. Had one set aside for me and surprisingly the other was still on the shelf when I got there.

But I'm not an asshole so I left it there. Easy +$60 flipping it on eBay right now.

Last edited:

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
gciLTyrfmBqIJPGFMezlb_U_vdqSd4t5lsSLXqOzf5Q

Yay another sleepless weekend.

Zodiark1593

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2012
gciLTyrfmBqIJPGFMezlb_U_vdqSd4t5lsSLXqOzf5Q

Yay another sleepless weekend.
Speaking of sleepless weekends, just picked up Resident Evil Revelations myself. The visuals were in many areas actually struck me as pretty good, even compared to the demo, though the game itself gave me a couple sleepless nights. Never again will I play a horror game on the 3DS in the middle of the night with 3D on. That second boss (episode 4) will remain burned into my mind for the next few nights, at least, until Paper Mario eventually flushes that out.

Last edited:

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
I just downloaded the demo of this tonight, and I have to say, I was quite impressed!

I'm not a big fan of tactical JRPGs, but it thoroughly charmed and absorbed me. The idea of a deep story with characters that actually die and stay dead based on your in-game actions seems exceptional. That adds to the "epic" nature of any story immensely.

It's sad this hasn't been more discussed. Anybody still playing it or finished it? I'm seriously considering paying full price for it...

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
I'm loving this game, it's easily one of the best games that I've played in a long time.

Josh123

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2002
My mom and aunt surprised me with a 3DS XL when I was recovering from a surgery last month and I downloaded the demo. I really enjoyed it but I haven't bought the game yet. I hope to eventually get it.