Anyone know Express Men's return policy?

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
I am sans-receipt. However, I have the tag and the item. Cash back? Store credit?

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
A BJ for the guys who work there - guaranteed to make them take anything back if you're a cute guy :p

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Um... I'm guessing that Express Men knows their own return policy.
rolleye.gif

Sheesh... kids these days ;)

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: rbloedow
A BJ for the guys who work there - guaranteed to make them take anything back if you're a cute guy :p

Hahahaha.

I know they'll return it, as the tag says "NO SALE IS EVER FINAL!" However, I'd like to know what I can expect beforehand...

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
Exchange or store credit at the price it's selling for right now, I'm assuming you still have all the tags attached and stuff, right?

I hate Express sales, I end up spending so much;)

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: kami333
Exchange or store credit at the price it's selling for right now, I'm assuming you still have all the tags attached and stuff, right?

I hate Express sales, I end up spending so much;)

I bought a 78.00 jacket at full price. It's not on sale now, I dont believe.

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: guapo337
I am sans-receipt. However, I have the tag and the item. Cash back? Store credit?

Have a phone near you? Internet connection = look up number and call.

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
It should, as long it doesn't look all worn and stuff.

I wore it about twice. And the fact that I used a gift card for part of it really isn't gonna help with the cash back, eh? I'll look forward to a credit.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Does anyone else see a problem with returning clothes you've already worn?

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000

I wore it about twice. And the fact that I used a gift card for part of it really isn't gonna help with the cash back, eh? I'll look forward to a credit.
Yeah, see if you can exchange it for some other clothes you can rent for a while.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Face the opposite direction Bend over and walk in ass first while holding the return merchadise high up in the air.

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: werk

Yeah, see if you can exchange it for some other clothes you can rent for a while.

Thats what I plan on doing.

No.

I never wear it. I've worn it twice and I have no worn it since. I am frugal. I use the Express return policy to my advantage. They can employ kids in sweat shops, I'll return slightly used clothing.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: werk

Thats what I plan on doing.

No.

I never wear it. I've worn it twice and I have no worn it since. I am frugal. I use the Express return policy to my advantage. They can employ kids in sweat shops, I'll return slightly used clothing.

I dont think you're frugal,
I think you're pretty focked up tho. Return worn clothing ? I hope you don't do this with boxers and such.
If you bought it and worn it couple of times out then returning it would be a messed up thing to do if you ask me.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Fingolfin269
Originally posted by: mugs

Not when the return policy clearly states 'No sale is ever final'!

thank you.

So where do you stop? If no sale is ever final, then I could go in there and buy some boxers, wear them until they have holes, and bring them back for a new pair? Why not just steal their clothes?

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Fingolfin269

Not when the return policy clearly states 'No sale is ever final'!

thank you.

So where do you stop? If no sale is ever final, then I could go in there and buy some boxers, wear them until they have holes, and bring them back for a new pair? Why not just steal their clothes?

Stealing is illegal. And I guess I dont stop. Im going to hell.

In case you guys havent figured it out, my wearing of this jacket is equal to zero. My use has been so little that I have not used it, essentially.

And a jacket is very different from boxers, great one. I bow to you. You are all knowing and right. I am sh!t. I am wrong.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Hey, at least you know what you are. There's something wrong if people think it's completely acceptable to wear an article of clothing MULTIPLE times and then return it. But hey, screw the store, it's owned by a large, faceless corporation. They probably just put new tags on the clothes and resell it. Some guy could have jizzed in your pants for all you know.

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Hey, at least you know what you are. There's something wrong if people think it's completely acceptable to wear an article of clothing MULTIPLE times and then return it. But hey, screw the store, it's owned by a large, faceless corporation. They probably just put new tags on the clothes and resell it. Some guy could have jizzed in your pants for all you know.

More or less.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001

Yes, that is wrong. But I'll return if I'm wearing once and like it falls apart or somethin. Maybe since I wash it before I wear it it shirnks to half its size, I'll return it.