Question Anyone know ANY desktop PC motherboard with a slot for NF1 ( NGSFF or M.3 ) Samsung SSD ?

Rytis Jonas

Jul 13, 2022
Anyone know of ANY desktop PC motherboard which would have a slot where to plug in this NF1 ( NGSFF or M.3 ) Samsung SSD ? :

More info about this Samsung creation is here:

I tried to Google for a motherboard with a slot for it, but could find only NF1 to PCIe adapters and various enclosures... By googling I couldn't find any motherboard which would accept those NF1 NGSFF M.3 SSD drives natively..

Does anywhere even exist any PC motherboard with a slot for NF1 or NGSFF or M.3 ?

Rytis Jonas

Jul 13, 2022
But Samsung are also manufacturing some motherboards by themselves?
So they are not including even a single slot for their own SSD's in their own motherboards ?

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
I've never heard of Samsung producing mobos, either for PC OEMs, or for whitebox / retail DIY space.

Not sure what planet you're on, or why you want this non-standard proprietary slot on your home PC. You're starting to sound a bit like a "digital media influencer", to put it "nicely".

Anyways, now I know not to buy Samsung SSDs for the next ten years, because they don't support industry standards. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, OP.