Anyone interested in joining 24 Hour Fitness for low price?

BuckNaked

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have two invites for friends and family that says same dues as me ($25 month, sport all hours and all days), free initiation and free processing fee.

These expire Oct. 31, and would like to give them to someone who is serious and really wants to take advantage of them.

I get nothing out of this, just trying to pass on some savings to someone. Post in the thread, and please don't dibs unless you are really going to use them.

Dave

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
Same, if nationwide I'd like one too though it looks like there are two guys above me already....

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Count me in, that is if the above posters turn out to be ineligible due to bad credit or prior convictions. :p;)

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
me me!! i really need it!!! if nationwide, please me! I have 10 more lbs to lose, and a 24hour fitness is a short jog away! please please please!

BuckNaked

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
IM'ed the first two posters, if I don't hear back I will go to the next.

Thanks and hope you enjoy it...

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
i think i received these, too, but i thought i read in the disclaimer that it was good for only the one club you signed at? (didn't specifically say that but it's something like '1club' program or something.)

not trying to discredit OP, just want y'all to be sure.

BuckNaked

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: HN
i think i received these, too, but i thought i read in the disclaimer that it was good for only the one club you signed at? (didn't specifically say that but it's something like '1club' program or something.)

not trying to discredit OP, just want y'all to be sure.

I am not sure, maybe yours is different than mine. I am looking at it right now and it says bring this certificate to any 24 hour Fitness and save on a new membership. It it works out for someone, great, if not, don't know what to say...