anyone interested in doing a "faces of DC / TeAm" thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Spacehead
Originally posted by: RaySun2Be
From about 5 years ago: Some of the Old Gang
Me (Ray), Osmo, BurntKooshie (BK), and my son, MrFluffy

and from a LAN party I hosted about 7 years ago: TeAm LAN Party

One would get the impression that an "Elite" Member would know how to link properly. Maybe they just give that title out to anyone these days :p

Whack yerself with that cane :D

DOH!

*whack* *whack* *whack*

It wasn't me, I swear. I went in, edited the link to add comments, and it seemed to have doubled the url. :Q

It's fixed now.....:roll:

bluestrobe

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2004
I'll try to get some tonight. I'll nab a few pictures of the servers I'm going to put online next month and add to the teAm.

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
I just realized that I have entire websites dedicated to past and present machines of mine, but I can't find a pic of me online. That's kind of strange.

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: petrusbroder
Nice site you have, Mike ... :)

A work in progress as usual but ty :)

Originally posted by: Fullmetal ChocoboI just realized that I have entire websites dedicated to past and present machines of mine, but I can't find a pic of me online. That's kind of strange.

I know the feeling, I had to take a new pic myself, I think all my old pics are hiding lol

Fullmetal Chocobo

May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Wolfsraider
Originally posted by: petrusbroder
Nice site you have, Mike ... :)

A work in progress as usual but ty :)

Originally posted by: Fullmetal ChocoboI just realized that I have entire websites dedicated to past and present machines of mine, but I can't find a pic of me online. That's kind of strange.

I know the feeling, I had to take a new pic myself, I think all my old pics are hiding lol

I want to wait until my hair gets really long before I take any pics. That way I have that much more contrast to the pics of me in the Navy. :D

Fullmetal Chocobo

May 13, 2003
:laugh: My hair in the front is about to the tip of my nose, and my hair in the bck is about 1-2 inches long...

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Fullmetal Chocobo
:laugh: My hair in the front is about to the tip of my nose, and my hair in the bck is about 1-2 inches long...

The old fold back over the head to pass the inspection still works huh lol

Amaroque

Platinum Member
Jan 2, 2005
I had to remember my PW myself. as I have a newborne that distracts me. :) To all you parents... ;)

Fullmetal Chocobo

May 13, 2003