Anyone here seen "The Devil Wears Prada"?

Dragoon42

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2000
it was alright. It seemed to drag on for me. Actually, that movie was really really long for me....i didn't think it would end

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
saw it with gf. was alright. everytime i saw anne, i remembered her little role in brokeback.....mmmmmmmmm

wasssup

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
Originally posted by: MazerRackham
It has to be better than Dead Man's Chest. That movie SUCKED.

Seriously? I saw that last night and LOVED it.

Also saw Devil Wears Prada last week and thought it wasn't bad...that chick is hot.

randomlinh

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
linh.wordpress.com
Originally posted by: chambersc
saw it with gf. was alright. everytime i saw anne, i remembered her little role in brokeback.....mmmmmmmmm

i would have to say havoc. i haven't seen brokeback. heh. not that i've really seen havoc either, just the important scenes...

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
it's predictible... a chick flick, but the part with harry potter's new book was pretty cool.

VTHodge

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2001
The GF loved it. I thought it was OK. Some parts were kind of annoying, but not a bad movie.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
fiancee dragged me to it... i was surprized, i actually liked it as well...

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: randomlinh
Originally posted by: chambersc

i would have to say havoc. i haven't seen brokeback. heh. not that i've really seen havoc either, just the important scenes...

im not a fan of celebrities so when i said i liked her role in brokeback i meant the important scenes, as well