Anyone here like cheesecake factory's cheesecakes??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by: nourdmrolNMT1
sams club sells the same cheesecake, even labeled as cheesecake factory, for like 7$ for the whole thing.

MIKE

they also sell em at costco, but it doenst taste the same..

even the ones that they sell at barnes and noble dont taste the same...

and yes its like 2000 calories per slice.. :(

ragazzo

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2002
i love firecracker salmon rolls m'mmm

as for the cheesecakes, go to B&N and buy the whole cake for $35 - 10% w/your RA card :)

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
dude you guys are all f'n nuts!

cheesecake factory is the sht!

yeah their cheesecake is expensive though. you can buy the same thing at costco for a lot less, or buy slices (of hte same thing) @barnes and noble for 3 dollars less.

their food i think is really good, with uber healthy portions. bistro shrimp pasta, chicken madeira(sp?), their california cheesesteak sandwhich, hell most of their pastas are good. oh yeah their strawberry lemonade.

when i go eat it's usually 24/head for meal, strawberry lemonade, 16% tip (in my opinion their service is consistently good)

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by: ragazzo
i love firecracker salmon rolls m'mmm

as for the cheesecakes, go to B&N and buy the whole cake for $35 - 10% w/your RA card :)

doesnt taste the same though.... and have fewer flavors

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: werk
Junior's is 100x better.
We have that for friends' birthday parties all the time and I think it's overrated. It's not bad, but people speak of it like it's the grand supreme and there should be no other. Yeah right.

I had Cheesecake Factory's Tiramisu and it kicks @$$. It was surprisingly light.