Anyone here into Numerology?

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
I've actually never really tried it, but I'm a little curious (just for entertainment). What are some good *free* sites to have a numerology reading done?

katka

Jun 19, 2001
I have done my numbers, but since I am a newager I purchase my things so I can't help with any good "FREE" sites. I use both astrology and numerology. For me astrology is more predictive, and numerology is more spiritual. If you have $12 dollars or so to spare this is a very good book.

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by: katka
I have done my numbers, but since I am a newager I purchase my things so I can't help with any good "FREE" sites. I use both astrology and numerology. For me astrology is more predictive, and numerology is more spiritual. If you have $12 dollars or so to spare this is a very good book.

Surprisingly I read that book and did the formula thing on my birthday and it was pretty accurate.
"You are an idiot. Thanks for the money!" :D
Just kidding, I actually did read it and it was accurate about me. YMMV though. I'm not even a spiritual guy or anything, just had it recommended to me by a friend.

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
Am I into the study of the occult meanings of numbers and their supposed influence on human life? No.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
If you get to the point where you believe in it, I have a couple of bridges for sale. :cool:

katka

Jun 19, 2001
"You are an idiot. Thanks for the money!" :D

A parking attendent said this to me today when he lied about how long I was parked. I could not dispute because I was not wearing a watch. In reality, that made him a liar, not me an idiot!!!:Q