Anyone here ever taken Ogoplex/The Ropes?

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
I'm thinking about trying it out, for the hell of it. I'm sure the G/F won't mind, I'm just more curious than anything to know if it does what it's supposed to. Anyone here have any experience with it?

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Don't bother; you can achieve similar results with supplements.

Borrowed from SplitSoul @ SA:

Celery - Increases semen quantity considerably, and greatly ups the force at which you ejaculate. You will have to eat 10-15 large stalks for it to have any really noticable effect, though, and that might make your stomach act up a bit. If you ask me, it's really not worth it, just add a few stalks to your diet alongside the pills and be done with it. Ingest 2-3 hours before sexual activity.
L-Arginine - Increases semen quantity by a metric fuckton after a few weeks, and also gives firmer, longer-lasting erections. Take one capsule (500mg) daily, and another 3-4 capsules (1500mg-2000mg) a few hours before sexual activity. Within two or three weeks you'll be rolling eyes at Peter North's pitiful puddles. Gah, I sound like a sh!tty commercial. (Take no more than 4-5 capsules per day.)
L-Lysine - This works with Zinc to increase the quantity of semen. Take one capsule (500mg) daily, and another a few hours before sexual activity. If you, like me, suck at swallowing pills, be careful. I've almost choked on these f*ckers a few times because they're bulky. Also, don't down them with Coke, you'll regret it if the tablet decides to clog up your respiratory system and send the contents of your mouth flying at your monitor and/or keyboard. (Take no more than two tablets per day.)
Zinc - This has two purposes. Firstly, it'll work with L-Lysine to increase the quantity of semen, like I said before. Secondly, and this is the best part, it'll make your semen thick and Elmer's Glue white. As a bonus, it will also ensure good prostate health. Take one tablet daily, and another a few hours before sexual activity. Or simply take the two at once. (Take no more than 50mg per day. This is very important. Taking more on a daily basis will render your body unable to absorb certain vital nutrients in regular food.)

These are all harmless supplements to a regular diet, and chances are that especially the Zinc will do you good, as most people's diets nowadays don't include enough Zinc. All can be picked up at your local vegan health nut outlet. See, L-Arginine in particular is found in meat, and our meatless friends need it powdered and gelatine-coated so they don't shrivel up and die. A regular drugstore might also have it.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: amnesiac

Celery - Increases semen quantity considerably, and greatly ups the force at which you ejaculate. You will have to eat 10-15 large stalks for it to have any really noticable effect, though, and that might make your stomach act up a bit. If you ask me, it's really not worth it, just add a few stalks to your diet alongside the pills and be done with it. Ingest 2-3 hours before sexual activity.
L-Arginine - Increases semen quantity by a metric fuckton after a few weeks, and also gives firmer, longer-lasting erections. Take one capsule (500mg) daily, and another 3-4 capsules (1500mg-2000mg) a few hours before sexual activity. Within two or three weeks you'll be rolling eyes at Peter North's pitiful puddles. Gah, I sound like a sh!tty commercial. (Take no more than 4-5 capsules per day.)
L-Lysine - This works with Zinc to increase the quantity of semen. Take one capsule (500mg) daily, and another a few hours before sexual activity. If you, like me, suck at swallowing pills, be careful. I've almost choked on these f*ckers a few times because they're bulky. Also, don't down them with Coke, you'll regret it if the tablet decides to clog up your respiratory system and send the contents of your mouth flying at your monitor and/or keyboard. (Take no more than two tablets per day.)
Zinc - This has two purposes. Firstly, it'll work with L-Lysine to increase the quantity of semen, like I said before. Secondly, and this is the best part, it'll make your semen thick and Elmer's Glue white. As a bonus, it will also ensure good prostate health. Take one tablet daily, and another a few hours before sexual activity. Or simply take the two at once. (Take no more than 50mg per day. This is very important. Taking more on a daily basis will render your body unable to absorb certain vital nutrients in regular food.)

These are all harmless supplements to a regular diet, and chances are that especially the Zinc will do you good, as most people's diets nowadays don't include enough Zinc. All can be picked up at your local vegan health nut outlet. See, L-Arginine in particular is found in meat, and our meatless friends need it powdered and gelatine-coated so they don't shrivel up and die. A regular drugstore might also have it.
:Q

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
I can get a bottle of this stuff for like 35 bucks, how much will Arginine and Lysine run me?

It seems kinda complex as opposed to just poppin one pill a day, but if it's cheap enough...

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
bump to see if I can get some more tidbits of info... thx amnesiac

Storm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 1999
Originally posted by: Howard
Originally posted by: amnesiac

:Q

Do those suppliments do anything else besides give a guy a longer lasting erection, increased quality and quantity of semen? I would think it would be a little awkward going into a GNC or where ever they sell those suppliments. Ring it up at the register and have the cashier smirk if he/she knew what it was for? :p