Anyone have footage of Clemens throwing the bat at Piazza?

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000
it just happened earlier tonight, give it some time. i can guarantee that all the sports websites and sports networks will be talking about it all tomorrow, if not all week. Fox Sports channel was replaying the clip over and over later in the night.

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
i tried looking for the clip for you but couldn't find anything either...i did find an article on espn on the incident that is very interesting...its mainly talking about whether Clemen's did it intentionally or not...

Clemens/Piazza Incident

like others have suggested, watch espn, i'm pretty sure they will be replaying that all day tomorrow, i didn't watch the game but caught it on the local news...

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
I was watching the game when it happened. I don't think it was intentional. After about an hour, I got sick of listening to the announcers still talking about it.

brian_riendeau

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 1999
I was working so I could not watch the game. I only have basic cable so ESPN replays are out of the question too. I am looking for a web clip of the incident so I can really see what happened instead or reading about it =)

goldboyd

Golden Member
Oct 12, 1999
I dont know which play you're talking about. the only thing i can think of that resembles that is when roger threw the bat off the field towards the on deck circle, while piazza (for some unknown reason) happened to be running in the general direction the bat was thrown.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
That's nothing ... I'm sure it wasn't intentional since Clemens already publically announced his apoligies for the previous incident.