Anyone gonna watch "Survivor: After the Outback"?

BarbeQueGuy

Jan 23, 2001
After watching the way Survivor 1 played out, I didn't even bother watching Survivor Outback.
Now I understand that the show's creator is comming under fire for using actors to recreate scenes for the purpose of having extra camera angles. The question is "How much of the contest was staged, and can people trust that the outcome was on the up and up?". I haven't read any articles about it, just heard the last part of a news story on it.

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
I think survivor is cool. I didnt watch the first one but the second was great. I would of been happy just looking at Elisabeth the whole time. SHE IS YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMY.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Let's put it this way...I'd rather watch the XFL!
Wait...no I wouldn't. Survivor is bad but not that bad! :Q

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Amber looked so gorgeous on that show. It's a shame that she seems like she is going to pose for Playboy or something. She'll be more special if she didn't.

freebee

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2000
Just watched it...not bad on the part of CBS, giving us a peek at the survivors in the real world. Jerri really is a b!tch! wow, all those people throwing darts at her.

-Speaking of survivor, how about an online survivor video game? Sorta like CS, but no guns.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Speaking of survivor, how about an online survivor video game? Sorta like CS, but no guns. >>

no way...if you wanna survive, you'll have to blow people away with sub machine guns :D