Anyone following the HK celebrity sex scandal?

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000
Apparently this playboy Edison Chen who played in the Grudge slept with like a ton of big name hk celebs and took photos of them nude and in sex acts. The photos ended stolen and posted up on the Internet when he brought his laptop to repair and now everyone is waiting for a video of him and Gillian Chung having sex!

Here's him apologizing

Here are pics of all his girlfriends (site is in viet).. At least a handful of those have nude pix on his laptop. I can't post any of those or this thread will get locked. Search Edison Chen Scandal on google and you will find them.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Link to nude photos/videos in question, or ban.

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000
Originally posted by: LikeLinus
Must be an Asian thing....I have no clue who the fuck you're talking about :)

Yup, pretty much.. but it's also been announced on CNN

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: vital
Originally posted by: LikeLinus
Must be an Asian thing....I have no clue who the fuck you're talking about :)

Yup, pretty much.. but it's also been announced on CNN

Yeah I was watching that and doing some google searches after I posted. Pretty funny. What idiot turns over a computer with sex pics on it. lol

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000
Originally posted by: legoman666
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Link to nude photos/videos in question, or ban.

QFMFT. you can't post a thread like this without pics

It's not hard if you search google.. If I post them here, mods will lock.

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
I've been following the news ever since it broke out. It is HUGE news in Hong Kong. Wikipedia has a detailed listing for it, but most importantly googling it will yield over 450 pictures. No video has been released or leaked yet. If you don't know who Edison Chen, Gillian Chung (from the group Twins), or Cecilia Cheung are, then move on, as pr0n will provide better service to your lonely nights.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
The photos ended stolen and posted up on the Internet when he brought his laptop to repair and now everyone is waiting for a video of him and Gillian Chung having sex!

Oh snap!

ManyBeers

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2004
The photos ended stolen and posted up on the Internet when he brought his laptop to repair and now everyone is waiting for a video of him and Gillian Chung having sex!

I'm waiting with baited breath.LOL

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: andylawcc
and I thought no one would bring it up here.... Where's HamSupLo ? ;p

Wahahah if that's a real user name, he needs to comment on here ASAP!

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Wow, I have come to the conclusion that Japan has never heard of razors, trimmers or even scissors for that matter.

It has been torrented and rapidshared fyi

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Man, is it so hard to back up your data from your notebook before you take it into the shop? I mean, honestly, you could just remove the hard drive.

ManyBeers

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Queasy

Oh snap!

How did you create the box around the selected text Queasy? Nevermind i am currently 'asleep at the wheel'.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Wow, I have come to the conclusion that Japan has never heard of razors, trimmers or even scissors for that matter.

It has been torrented and rapidshared fyi

I had no clue who these people were, so i did a quick search and found all the pics. People there need to learn how to trim or shave. wtf that was like a jungle there.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Apparently this playboy Edison Chen who played in the Grudge slept with like a ton of big name hk celebs and took photos of them nude and in sex acts. The photos ended stolen and posted up on the Internet when he brought his laptop to repair and now everyone is waiting for a video of him and Gillian Chung having sex!

Here's him apologizing

Here are pics of all his girlfriends (site is in viet).. At least a handful of those have nude pix on his laptop. I can't post any of those or this thread will get locked. Search Edison Chen Scandal on google and you will find them.

link to video? at least the name of the video to search for? (edison chen video = too many googles)