Anyone ever order from PC MALL??

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
WTH is this? i check my order status, and it says "HELD FOR MGR. REVIEW"

i ordered something last night, and put on "Overnight Shipping".

I expected to have a tracking number today, and now i get this?
WTF!!

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
i just called them. They stated that all WEB orders are Held for Review to determine if items have been ordered that may be incompatible. They said all items will be released today and i will have the package tomorrow.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
We order from them all the time because our corporate account is with them. They screw up our orders all the time. Last time when we had to rush our order and we paid for premium shipping (Fedex overnight) they screw us over big time. Sure they get parts of the order shipped overnight, but it didn't do us any fvcken good. We rushed order parts for 10 complete systems, and they send us enough to build half of a system. We got memory, CPU, case, floppy, CDROM, and DVDROM. The other parts (motherboard, hard drive, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers) came a week later although we paid OVERNIGHT shipping on ALL the parts.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
Originally posted by: guyver01
i just called them. They stated that all WEB orders are Held for Review to determine if items have been ordered that may be incompatible. They said all items will be released today and i will have the package tomorrow.

WTH? Why would they have to review whether items you ordered are compatible or not? You mean compatible with each other or what do they mean by that?

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Originally posted by: kt
Originally posted by: guyver01

WTH? Why would they have to review whether items you ordered are compatible or not? You mean compatible with each other or what do they mean by that?

god himself only knows wtf they mean... i ordered two sandisk SD memory cards. i would kinda think they're compatible with each other ;)

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
I work for them.

If you got problems, PM me. Let me see what I can do to help you guys out.