Anyone ever buy Anime at www.sunentertainment.com

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
I want to pick up this G Gundam. DVD set..

This 5 DVD box set contains the complete 49 TV episodes of G Gundam.

*feature in Japanese with English & Chinese sub-title

They say...

Almost all DVDs listed in this site were "ALL CODE", which means they are playable on all NTSC DVD player around the world. Unless clearly noted, most DVD were in Cantonese & Mandarin with both Chinese & English Sub-titles.

And they are a Yahoo! Shopping site.

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Never bought from them but they look pretty reliable. Though, watching it in Cantonese or Mandarin wouldn't be better than watching it in it's original Japanese.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
well.. it does say in Japanese with English subtitles... so it should be in the original japanese anime...

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: guyver01
well.. it does say in Japanese with English subtitles... so it should be in the original japanese anime...

True. Is G Gundam any good? I've only seen Gundam Wing and a few eps of Gundam X.

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: dakata24
my bro got me watching that on cartoon network.. pretty good show.. :)

You should watch anime in it's original Japanese ;)

dakata24

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2000
Originally posted by: diskop

yeah, i know. but the dubs arent too bad..

i do watch DBZ on the international channel. that's in the original japanese voices. no friggin idea what they're saying, can only guess what they are, since no sub-titles.. but i watch anyways.. :confused:

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: diskop

yeah, i know. but the dubs arent too bad..

i do watch DBZ on the international channel. that's in the original japanese voices. no friggin idea what they're saying, can only guess what they are, since no sub-titles.. but i watch anyways.. :confused:

Haha, yeah I remember doing that a couple times on some artsy station, they had some anime on unsubtitled. I didn't know which way was what.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Haha, yeah I remember doing that a couple times on some artsy station, they had some anime on unsubtitled. I didn't know which way was what.
I watched the live-action Chinese Ghost Story 1 that way years ago on VHS, still a fun movie even without understanding a word :)