anyone ever been on a panty raid?!

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
just curious, apparently there is talk of one going on down here... leave it to people in wahpeton, nd to come up with awsome ideas! </sarcasim>
rolleye.gif

SWirth86

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: guapo337
Originally posted by: stev0
just curious, apparently there is talk of one going on down here... leave it to people in wahpeton, nd to come up with awsome ideas! </sarcasim>
rolleye.gif
whats a panty raid?
Guys go to girls dorm and steal their panties......It was cool in like the 60's.
Sounds funny:)

matsuhisa

Aug 14, 2002
rolleye.gif

whats a panty raid?

was wondering the same thing...

i'm assuming it's a raid where they steal panties???

matsuhisa

Aug 14, 2002
i've done panty raid when i was camping with a group of people. then after we steal them... we put them in the snow so they freeze. like that one sprite commercial... ;)

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
lol you'd get thrown in jail and labeled a sex offender if you tried it now.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
I've been on many panty raids. They were one on one, though. I raid her panties and she raids my chonies.

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
nah i'm probably not going to participate, but i'll go and party afterwards lol... free beer, whats better than that?

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
The "panty raid" comes from the invasion of Pantie (part of Bikini Atoll) in the South Pacific. The females there only wore the bottom part of their bikini. So the GI's liked to raid the island. General Patton put it off limits for a while but Eisenhower overruled him. My grandfather still had pictures of him planting his flagpole there.

;)

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
rolleye.gif

whats a panty raid?

Guess you never saw Revenge of the Nerds! Too bad for you...

Pan down, I wanna see some bush! ;)

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
yea... personally i don't know what i would do with a bunch of panties.... hang them up in my room i suppose and tell people that i keep a pair from all the different girls i nailed.... ;) :D

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
If you do it right you will know for a fact which girls are not wearing any panties the next day ;) I suppose all the frats could team up one night and do all the sororities and clean them out, then the next day every sorority girl would be pantyless :D

bolido2000

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
yea... personally i don't know what i would do with a bunch of panties.... hang them up in my room i suppose and tell people that i keep a pair from all the different girls i nailed.... ;) :D

If you lived in Japan, you could live off your panties :D

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
nah i'm probably not going to participate, but i'll go and party afterwards lol... free beer, whats better than that?

panties?