Anyone else want to see Wonderfalls now?

ianbergman

Oct 17, 2001
I meant to Tivo it last Friday and forgot, but with all I've been hearing about it, i feel like I need to check it out. Has anyone seen it? Is it all it's cracked up to be?

Quick review here

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
I saw the encore last night and it was pretty weird but I liked it. I'll definitely check it out again tonight.

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Linflas
I saw the encore last night and it was pretty weird but I liked it. I'll definitely check it out again tonight.

Same, it was a lot better than I thought it would be.

Jeraden

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
I really liked it and look forward to the rest of the season. I'd describe it as a mix between Dead Like Me (showtime series) and Joan of Arcadia.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
I saw it last night, too Satanic for me.
Talking idols doing wonders... gee, that doesn't sound like anything straight out of Revelation...

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
Talking idols doing wonders... gee, that doesn't sound like anything straight out of Revelation...

Talking idols? Am I missing the sarcasm or do you really believe that talking toys are idols?

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000

Talking idols? Am I missing the sarcasm or do you really believe that talking toys are idols?
Please ignore the troll.

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Jeraden
I really liked it and look forward to the rest of the season. I'd describe it as a mix between Dead Like Me (showtime series) and Joan of Arcadia.

And a mix of Tru Calling.

The above shows are the only ones I bother to watch any more.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003

Don't like idol? Fine, try "image" instead. Image of the beast sound familiar? Let's see, a talking lion who's head is in the shape of an S coughSATANcough and speaks in a dark, Satanic voice, who also produces "wonders and miracles" before the eyes of many.
I don't care if you believe me, just be forewarned.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001

Don't like idol? Fine, try "image" instead. Image of the beast sound familiar? Let's see, a talking lion who's head is in the shape of an S coughSATANcough and speaks in a dark, Satanic voice, who also produces "wonders and miracles" before the eyes of many.

You are one of those fvcktards that sits around watching Disney movies for hidden messages aren't you?

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: werk

Please ignore the troll.

What's the matter, werk, don't like the fact that I have a different take on this than you do?
Grow up.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Just because mine isn't shared by many doesn't mean I'm a troll.
Ever hear of a little thing called the First Amendment? The founding fathers didn't put that in there to uphold the rights of the many, who already have said rights, but the few, who are looked down upon by the many and in danger of having their rights taken away by others just because their opinions are unpopular. Just because something's popular doesn't make it right, nor does being unpopular make an opinion wrong.
I'm not trying to convert anyone to share my beliefs, but I'm not going to let shows like this go unnoticed either.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: minendo

You are one of those fvcktards that sits around watching Disney movies for hidden messages aren't you?

Whatever gets you by, minendo.
I don't look for hidden messages or meanings in anything unless they are very vague.
I happen to see things that others do not, that doesn't mean I'm looking for them.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001

You mean satan isn't a little red guy with a pointy tail and pitchfork? I thought this is what he looked like.

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Lager
The main girl is hot. She is the next Katie Holmes.

ick, i thought she was rather plain looking and really weird sometimes..

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003

You mean satan isn't a little red guy with a pointy tail and pitchfork? I thought this is what he looked like.

I dunno what he looks like, but a beast that talks isn't my cup of tea.