Anyone else think HotChic looks like the British girl from Orbit gum commercial?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: johnjohn320
I would need a pic of HotChic to determine that.

HotChic's pics are easy to find, do a little legwork johnjohn320 :p

If my pics get pulled from my sig and put in this thread, I'll be accused of attention whoring, so they're temporarily gone.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Dang, I just looked at her pics. I'm glad you guys don't think I look like that. I much prefer the regular girl-next-door look over the supermodel sexy. I'll never have boobs like that! :p Supermodel facial expressions look haunted to me, too distant. The only part of her that's comprable to me is the visible ribcage that comes from being a tad underweight.

Edit: and I voted "no, are you retarded?" :p

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Monel Funkawitz
HotChic has her beat hands down in the intellectual department and gets the "I'd rather hang out with her and BS with award", but the Orbit babe is a babe squared.

That "Good clean feeling. No matter wha." accent makes my weiner do strange things in my underwear.

How were you able to evaluate the intellectual capacity of an actress in a commercial? :confused:

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: HotChic

If my pics get pulled from my sig and put in this thread, I'll be accused of attention whoring, so they're temporarily gone.

Fair enough HotChic, cheers :beer:

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
Originally posted by: HotChic

Good call. You're one of my favorite posters on the board. It's terrible what some people say sometimes, and you deserve none of that.

johnjohn320

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2001

Erm...no. It's the weekend now (I have tomorrow off) and I refuse to go searching around for some poor woman's pics on a message board.

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000

Erm...no. It's the weekend now (I have tomorrow off) and I refuse to go searching around for some poor woman's pics on a message board.

John, she's cute enough. She's smiling in every one of the pictures I've ever seen of her, and a nice smile on a brilliant woman is always killer. ;)

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Thegonagle

John, she's cute enough. She's smiling in every one of the pictures I've ever seen of her, and a nice smile on a brilliant woman is always killer. ;)

It'd be a lot nicer if I could afford braces.
:eek:

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: AgaBooga

Awww... HotChic and Orsorum... how cute!

Anyone wanna photochop a pic of this? ;) j/k :p

Photochop my eye... I HAVE a picture of the two of us. Hmm, I could post it, but that would violate my no-pics-for-this-thread thing, and open me up to the AT-perfectionists' criticism.

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
from the pics I've seen - hotchic is good lookin', but she does NOT look like the Orbit gum girl to me.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Originally posted by: Orsorum
How horrible it would be. Her radiant beauty tarnished by me.
Captain! The sappiness meter just pegged out and exploded! :p

ZV

I am one of the sappiest people I know. You should read my love poetry.