Anyone else hear the "Afghan Massacre: Convoy of Death"?

Antoneo

Diamond Member
May 25, 2001
I was listing to the radio (WBAI?) and there was an interesting/sickening documentary on a mass prisoner exectution (approximately 3000 count) that apparently had US forces doing nothing and perhaps even guiding the operation. The video for it was said to have aired in about 35 countries including Britain, France, Germany, and Italy. Have any out of USA members seen it? The documentary was directed by Jamie Duran.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
I believe I have watched it on World Link TV, a satellite channel. Is that the video talking about the prison uprising in some fortress, which the Northern Alliance backed my US troops quelled?

paulandreas

Banned
May 17, 2004
yeah one of the warlords in mazar i sharif was executing them, then the americans said no, move them away from him, so another war lords was going to take them out to the desert and execute them there, but some media found out and had it stopped - ie they found out what was happening in mazar-i sharif and got the americans to stop it, who merely changed the location - or so they thought until the media exposed that plan as well. another usa fanboy creating operation!

earthman

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
I saw it, really sad example of how out of control the situation there is.