Anyone else have a really crappy day today?

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
You should suffer because your post made me think of this:

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

animalia

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
Originally posted by: mpitts

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You had a bad day
You had a bad day
yeah actually i suffered with that in my head all day

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: animalia
Originally posted by: mpitts

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You had a bad day
You had a bad day
yeah actually i suffered with that in my head all day

Well you need a blue sky holiday

:D

S

SlitheryDee

That's weird. I actually DID have a bad day today. I got into a fight with my mother AND my grandmother at different times today over basically nothing. Not the same nothing BTW. I ate some food and went to a Christmas play put on by my siblings' church about 80 miles away (where I reached heretofore unheard of levels of boredom) and then I got the guilt trip from my grandfather because he had prepared dinner and I wasn't hungry.

The Saints lost. :(

This hasn't been a good day at all.

intogamer

Lifer
Dec 5, 2004
Yes. Had to go to the ER because I had an allergic rash. I can start to pull my hair out. :( (I'm on chemo)

Other than that its pretty much the same :)

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
Not me. Didn't do jack today. Woke up at noon, watched some TV, did a little bit of reading and ate my mom's cooking. A good day, I'd say.

OOBradm

Golden Member
May 21, 2001
I had a sh!tty day for an unknown reason. Just one of those days that i'd rather sleep.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: SlitheryDee
That's weird. I actually DID have a bad day today. I got into a fight with my mother AND my grandmother at different times today over basically nothing. Not the same nothing BTW. I ate some food and went to a Christmas play put on by my siblings' church about 80 miles away (where I reached heretofore unheard of levels of boredom) and then I got the guilt trip from my grandfather because he had prepared dinner and I wasn't hungry.

The Saints lost. :(

This hasn't been a good day at all.

This is why I'm glad I pretend I don't have a family (except for my mom, we talk a couple times a week.)

I live alone and I'm happy as a clam. I don't even suffer from the "why don't I have a girlfriend :(?" blues.

Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: animalia
I swear. Today was just off.

Woke up at 8am after throwing up last night at the club. Ate a nice cereal breakfast to start the day. Hit Costco and the pet store before any of my other hungover friends even got up. By the time I got back it was only 10:40. I gave them wakeup calls and asked if any of them were still up for dimsum which they all jumped up and down for when they were drunk the night before.

Dimsum went from 1-3. Hit the library afterwards. Library didnt' have heating. It was around 55 inside and I had only a hoodie. Your hands get cold after a while, especially when you're just sitting there trying to read a book, 55 is much too cold. Got home and saw my heater is broken so my apartment is at 55 too. I crank up my computer and turn on some StressPrime along with my halogen lamp. Close the door and I hope temps will rise.

Not much studying done today. Final on Tuesday ><. I still have Laplace transforms and Fourier transforms to learn/review (yay for ditching class).

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
I'm just really sleepy after unwinding from finals with a 12 hour gaming session with a bunch of friends.

amol

Lifer
Jul 8, 2001
Nope. The family bought a new HDTV. Afterwards, we went to a wedding reception where I met up with old family friends. :)

Although ... I have to finish my college applications now. :(