Anyone Else Getting These?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Hey Dave,

This is Sydney, we are an Amazon seller who keeps focusing on providing high quality car accessories, cellphone accessories, etc.
we are looking for partners to establish a long-term relationship of cooperation on deal sites. We need someone or multiple people with aged deal site account to post our deals on sites like Slickdeals, Fatwallet, etc.
If you’re interested in helping us to share our deals to deal sites, we would be happy to provide you compensate (money or free products for reviewing) for your help. If you prefer to get money, we usually pay $20 for deal post, and $5 for deal upvote and comment. If you prefer free products, we would like to send free products for reviewing.
Please contact me if you are interested in cooperating with us! Thanks for your time!

All the best
On regards

I've gotten several over the last half year or so. The first one I took "seriously" and responded that I'd be happy to do reviews provided it was made public that I was being compensated for them, and that my review would be rigorously honest and "editorially independent."

I never heard back. :p

Now, I just ignore them.

Weasels! Where's pest control when you need them? :D