Anyone else get a weird charge like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
My mother got a weird charge on her bank statement and I figured just google it and find out what it is, i'm coming up with very limited information. I was hoping maybe the internet sleuths around here could help me figure out what this is.

It's a pending withdrawal for 58.97 and the note/reference simply says: "MBRSHIP FEE 800-934-4751 GB"

I call the number and I can't understand the company name.

Only thing I found was the 800notes.com page and her bank is not woodforest national, my mother hasn't lost her debit card, she doesn't even use it in fact, she always uses checks or an actual credit card.

Any help would be appreciated.

kevbot

Jul 10, 2005
Membership Fee. I've had those a couple of times and a quick call to the bank made them go away.

wiredspider

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2001
My mother got a weird charge on her bank statement and I figured just google it and find out what it is, i'm coming up with very limited information. I was hoping maybe the internet sleuths around here could help me figure out what this is.

It's a pending withdrawal for 58.97 and the note/reference simply says: "MBRSHIP FEE 800-934-4751 GB"

I call the number and I can't understand the company name.

Only thing I found was the 800notes.com page and her bank is not woodforest national, my mother hasn't lost her debit card, she doesn't even use it in fact, she always uses checks or an actual credit card.

Any help would be appreciated.

She probably opted into some membership service?

Status
Not open for further replies.