Anyone else excited as hell 'bout the Geforce2mx?

sammy g

Jan 13, 2000
Man I can't wait. I don't have the cash for one of those other cards (gts, v5, etc) but this delivers for like a 3rd of the price. It was supposed to be available today from Elsa, but I've scoured the web and can only find preorders for the E*vga model (yuck).

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
A GeForce2 MX will go into my current system soon hopefully. I shall partake in the laughter.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

::chokes on chiclet::

Bakwetu

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Me too, this is the first videocard to really ticle me since G400-low cost and good performance is back again :D. I'm getting it...

Spook

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 1999
Yes, I'm waiting for one of these to replace my G400... I want the Dual DAC's....

Duckers

Yes, they are going to make a PCI version

I won't be upgrading anything for few months(November'ish), So, I'm waiting to see what the G800 will have to offer.

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Yep, I still have a v3 3000! I've been trying to hold off until I really needed another card (Diablo II hardly stresses it heh), but the Geforce 2 MX looks to be my next card. And if the duron overclocking works out how it looks like it might thats my next cpu.

Brooks

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah, I'm taking a really close look at this Gforce MX as well. This might be just what the doctor ordered. I'm not about to shell out hundreds of dollars for a Gforce 2 GTS, since I'm not that much into games like Quake III anymore, but the MX version does have dual head as well as decent performance for a reasonable price.